Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted

'Jhonny' Smith is following me around. I'd not been aware of his existence previously, in the past few days I've seen the above picture, seen him chased off by Balls Mahoney at ECW Anarchy Rulz '99 when he was supposed to face RVD for the TV title, heard Edge tell a story on a shoot about him where he helped Edge find a place to stay, and then heard a clip of Vampiro mentioning him on Lucha Underground commentary on Botchamania. 

I know him better than me Da now

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

Now this is a picture. No idea where its from, but it the heels and faces are all together and the Undertaker's got his arms around Johnny Polo and Billy Gunn, so kayfabe is well and truly dropped for it. Look at Oscar off camera giving Shawn Michaels the bunny ears. No wonder he was ripped to shit at every opportunity. Actually looks like Yoko is trying to get his hand out the way.CwnkT67XgAEnl75.jpg

Posted

Now this is a picture. No idea where its from, but it the heels and faces are all together and the Undertaker's got his arms around Johnny Polo and Billy Gunn, so kayfabe is well and truly dropped for it. Look at Oscar off camera giving Shawn Michaels the bunny ears. No wonder he was ripped to shit at every opportunity. Actually looks like Yoko is trying to get his hand out the way.CwnkT67XgAEnl75.jpg

That looks like it's Big Daddy V's hand, with his arm around Yoko, giving a peace sign, rather than Oscar

  • Paid Members
Posted

He must be minted. Dresses from the 10 buck stand in Walmart, bald so pays zero hair care. He's been around nearly 20 years!

  • Paid Members
Posted

From looking at these photos, Kane dresses better than I do. That's probably not a good thing.

  • Paid Members
Posted

From looking at these photos, Kane dresses better than I do. That's probably not a good thing.

Your secret Santa will be some clobber. And a Kane mask.

Posted

tumblr_nii7vrOY1w1r7dh6wo1_1280.png

 

*Bowie voice* Oooo fashion.

haha, brilliant. I absolutely love 80's Wrestling crowds, you get yuppies in a full suit and tie sat next to some hillbilly in dungarees who thinks it's 100% legit and most likely will throw piss at the heels. Diversity, it's all so generic and uniform these days, knobs trying to be the coolest in the room in some smarky t-shirt, more chaps in suits and sunglasses I say.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...