The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

There's some terrible coloured suits in his wardrobe. Could be a thread all on its own. "The Suits of Vinnie Mac." I've just googled him. Mental. Although when I'm in the states I marvel in their department stores at the suits and shirts combo that they try and sell.

• Paid Members

The Don himself. Red sauce in the background for his steaks.

mcmahon-1571.jpg

I don't care who he is, putting ketchup on your steak is a fucking sin.

We went to Gordon Ramsey's Steak @Paris, Las Vegas. Managed to get opening week reservations. The Fillet Steak was $75 and two of my party ordered Pepercorn Sauce and one Ketchup. I rightfully told them they were cunts. Forget the Steak was a ridiculous cost, Decent Steak needs no condiments

• Paid Members

Fucking hell, I forgot Chilly Willy :laugh:

There's some terrible coloured suits in his wardrobe. Could be a thread all on its own. "The Suits of Vinnie Mac." I've just googled him. Mental. Although when I'm in the states I marvel in their department stores at the suits and shirts combo that they try and sell.

nLhpU.jpg

Shocking.

Some bootleg buddies, loving Stone Cold Steve Woody and the Lightyeartaker.

SD534820.jpg

So if you've got a lump on your nose

Or a bump on your toes, do not despair.

Be like The Rock and Kane,

And say "I just don't care."

We went to Gordon Ramsey's Steak @Paris, Las Vegas. Managed to get opening week reservations. The Fillet Steak was $75 and two of my party ordered Pepercorn Sauce and one Ketchup. I rightfully told them they were cunts. Forget the Steak was a ridiculous cost, Decent Steak needs no condiments

True, but always order peppercorn sauce for dipping chips in

• Paid Members

Some bootleg buddies, loving Stone Cold Steve Woody and the Lightyeartaker.

SD534820.jpg

So if you've got a lump on your nose

Or a bump on your toes, do not despair.

Be like The Rock and Kane,

And say "I just don't care."

Faces aside, for knock offs at least they have made an effort with the costumes and logos... except for takers tights, the fuck did they give him repo man's tights for?

In its dying days, ECW wasnt known for its creativity or his once revolutionary ideas and inspired concepts, but probably their finest work in their entire 6 or 7 year history may have been the team of Willy and Balls.

CvF-l7UXgAA-qhx.jpg

I had the pleasure of looking after Chilly and CW Anderson when we booked them on a show over 10 years ago. They were both great guys. I think he joined the military not long after returning to the US.

• Paid Members

Yeah, he signed up quite publicly in the aftermath of 911 and did a tour in Iraq. Got injured in battle and earned some bravery medals. Got a short-lived WWE developmental deal once he got back, presumably with the intention of doing some kind of military hero gimmick.

Y'know, I've never clocked before now that the joke was that they were Willy and Balls...

• Paid Members

Fucking hell, I forgot Chilly Willy :laugh:

There's some terrible coloured suits in his wardrobe.

nLhpU.jpg

Shocking.

That's a corporate blazer in the late 80s, you can give him some slack with that.