Paid Members Accident Prone Posted October 18, 2016 Paid Members Posted October 18, 2016 The Don himself. Red sauce in the background for his steaks. I don't care who he is, putting ketchup on your steak is a fucking sin.
Keith Houchen Posted October 18, 2016 Posted October 18, 2016 The red sauce is to put under the ring for when wrestlers 'bleed', you twerps.
Paid Members Lenin Posted October 18, 2016 Paid Members Posted October 18, 2016 There's some terrible coloured suits in his wardrobe. Could be a thread all on its own. "The Suits of Vinnie Mac." I've just googled him. Mental. Although when I'm in the states I marvel in their department stores at the suits and shirts combo that they try and sell.
Paid Members Nick Soapdish Posted October 18, 2016 Paid Members Posted October 18, 2016 The Don himself. Red sauce in the background for his steaks. I don't care who he is, putting ketchup on your steak is a fucking sin. We went to Gordon Ramsey's Steak @Paris, Las Vegas. Managed to get opening week reservations. The Fillet Steak was $75 and two of my party ordered Pepercorn Sauce and one Ketchup. I rightfully told them they were cunts. Forget the Steak was a ridiculous cost, Decent Steak needs no condiments
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 19, 2016 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2016 In its dying days, ECW wasnt known for its creativity or his once revolutionary ideas and inspired concepts, but probably their finest work in their entire 6 or 7 year history may have been the team of Willy and Balls.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted October 19, 2016 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2016 Fucking hell, I forgot Chilly Willy There's some terrible coloured suits in his wardrobe. Could be a thread all on its own. "The Suits of Vinnie Mac." I've just googled him. Mental. Although when I'm in the states I marvel in their department stores at the suits and shirts combo that they try and sell. Shocking.
Guest Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 Some bootleg buddies, loving Stone Cold Steve Woody and the Lightyeartaker. So if you've got a lump on your nose Or a bump on your toes, do not despair. Be like The Rock and Kane, And say "I just don't care."
Ian 86 Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 We went to Gordon Ramsey's Steak @Paris, Las Vegas. Managed to get opening week reservations. The Fillet Steak was $75 and two of my party ordered Pepercorn Sauce and one Ketchup. I rightfully told them they were cunts. Forget the Steak was a ridiculous cost, Decent Steak needs no condiments True, but always order peppercorn sauce for dipping chips in
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted October 19, 2016 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2016 Some bootleg buddies, loving Stone Cold Steve Woody and the Lightyeartaker. So if you've got a lump on your noseOr a bump on your toes, do not despair. Be like The Rock and Kane, And say "I just don't care." Faces aside, for knock offs at least they have made an effort with the costumes and logos... except for takers tights, the fuck did they give him repo man's tights for?
Steve Justice Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 In its dying days, ECW wasnt known for its creativity or his once revolutionary ideas and inspired concepts, but probably their finest work in their entire 6 or 7 year history may have been the team of Willy and Balls. I had the pleasure of looking after Chilly and CW Anderson when we booked them on a show over 10 years ago. They were both great guys. I think he joined the military not long after returning to the US.
Paid Members Statto Posted October 19, 2016 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2016 Yeah, he signed up quite publicly in the aftermath of 911 and did a tour in Iraq. Got injured in battle and earned some bravery medals. Got a short-lived WWE developmental deal once he got back, presumably with the intention of doing some kind of military hero gimmick. Y'know, I've never clocked before now that the joke was that they were Willy and Balls...
Guest Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 You find some funny shit on tumblr from time to time.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted October 20, 2016 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2016 Fucking hell, I forgot Chilly Willy There's some terrible coloured suits in his wardrobe. Shocking. That's a corporate blazer in the late 80s, you can give him some slack with that.
Otto Dem Wanz Posted October 20, 2016 Posted October 20, 2016 I assume he would've been wearing slacks with the jacket already, unless he was in the limo with Rita Chatterton (allegedly).
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.