Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

Your standard Stan Hansen souvenir piggy bank. Looks like one of the Nat West ones.

 

 

72m0ClW.jpg

Posted

Do we have a weird merchandise thread? If there's an old one I bet there are some worthy additions still waiting to be made.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Do we have a weird merchandise thread? If there's an old one I bet there are some worthy additions still waiting to be made.

 

WWE had an advert on Facebook for new pet toys. Brie was on all fours tussling with a pug over a rubber Divas title belt.

  • Moderators
Posted

Yeah it's a shill. Please don't do it in on-topic threads. There's a classifieds section where you can shill to your hearts content.

  • Awards Moderator
Posted

Do we have a weird merchandise thread? If there's an old one I bet there are some worthy additions still waiting to be made.

Ian used to do an excellent series of people's 'shit on the market'. I think it was in his Top 50 Wrestlers countdown.

Posted

asuka-f.jpg

Asuka in a classic "Up The Arse Corner" shot ... she's a stunner.

 

And referencing the Bull Nakano "now" shots ... classic Japanese beauty.

  • Paid Members
Posted

He dished out five snowflakes recently, didn't he? Which match was that? I want to say it was a Kenny Omega match, but I'm not sure.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...