Paid Members garynysmon Posted August 25, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 25, 2016 You dirty old man!
Paid Members PunkStep Posted August 25, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 25, 2016 Genuinely fucking howling. Well played Zeb Edit- now I keep laughing even harder, imagining a remixed version of Shawn's theme. Starts with the normal 'DUM DUM DUM OH, OH SHAWN' then breaks into 'da da da-di-da...'
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted August 25, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 25, 2016 I about pissed myself at that. A million points.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted August 25, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 25, 2016 Haha, good arrows Zeb, I had actually started a Steptoe photoshop myself and gave up on it! Great minds
Paid Members chokeout Posted August 26, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 26, 2016 Genuinely fucking howling. Well played Zeb Edit- now I keep laughing even harder, imagining a remixed version of Shawn's theme. Starts with the normal 'DUM DUM DUM OH, OH SHAWN' then breaks into 'da da da-di-da...' It works disturbingly well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnltBhwOC1I
Brock Goldberg Posted August 26, 2016 Posted August 26, 2016 Genuinely fucking howling. Well played Zeb Edit- now I keep laughing even harder, imagining a remixed version of Shawn's theme. Starts with the normal 'DUM DUM DUM OH, OH SHAWN' then breaks into 'da da da-di-da...' It works disturbingly well Fantastic!
Paid Members PunkStep Posted August 26, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 26, 2016 Fucking hell Chokeout, you never cease to amaze me :laugh:
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted August 26, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 26, 2016 Magnificent. Fits in perfectly with the beat.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted August 26, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 26, 2016 2 pages of joy, good work lads.
DavidB6937 Posted August 26, 2016 Posted August 26, 2016 I had to turn that video off because I look insane laughing so much on the train. Amazing.
Paid Members theironshake Posted August 27, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 27, 2016 Haven't laughed so much in ages! Well done to all concerned
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.