Alex Wright Mark Posted August 27, 2016 Posted August 27, 2016 Asuka's facial expression is just as hilarious as Becky Lynch's on this photo with an eager fan http://i.imgur.com/3iwOYDwl.jpg TERROR IN HER EYES
d-d-d-dAz Posted August 27, 2016 Posted August 27, 2016 Her eyes say 'for fucks sake, hurry up! It's in my fucking hip'
Guest Posted August 27, 2016 Posted August 27, 2016 Becky should be honoured to have Gareth Hale as a fan.
Paid Members ElCece Posted August 27, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 27, 2016 C'mon Zeb everyone knows shes a Norman Pace woman
CTXRussomark Posted August 30, 2016 Posted August 30, 2016 I just stumbled across this photo while trying to find out what happened to his podcast. Is it legit?? Bret looks fucking massive.
Paid Members Benno Posted August 30, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 30, 2016 He probably has a belly, hes a middle aged man. It's probably also a bad angle though.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted August 30, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 30, 2016 This was from the other week. Looks the same as ever, really.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted August 30, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 30, 2016 Looks more like Stu every year.
WyattSheepMask Posted August 31, 2016 Posted August 31, 2016 I think Bret is deceptively larger than people realise. He was around in an era when guys were full of roids all the way up to their eyeballs, so he was always considered "small" in comparison but must have still be around 230lbs. If you were able to put Bret in his era next to some guys from today and Bret would be the bigger man
JakeRobertsParoleOfficer Posted September 1, 2016 Posted September 1, 2016 I think that's defo the case. 230 is big now but was almost cruise'esque back in the day. That said always loved his physique. Athletic and looked good. From about 88-99 his body seemed to stay exactly the same! Right mix of size and athleticism for longevity! I'd love to have seen a peak Bret vs Angle. What a match thatd have been!
Otto Dem Wanz Posted September 1, 2016 Posted September 1, 2016 I like wrestling, and there's a few tattoo ideas that I might actually go through with to commemorate that fact in a small, subtle, tounge in cheek way. I really don't know about this however...
WyattSheepMask Posted September 1, 2016 Posted September 1, 2016 I genuinely do worry about fans sometimes. I bet he'll have thought that when Sasha saw that she would have been blown away, as opposed to just plain creeped out. Bless her for putting a brave face on, but she's secretly looking for the nearest exit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.