Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted August 9, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 9, 2016 What's the one where you see Andre the Giant walking next to the River Thames, talking to somebody I don't recognise, across from the Houses of Parliament all about? You see that on a few releases.
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted August 9, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 9, 2016 What's the one where you see Andre the Giant walking next to the River Thames, talking to somebody I don't recognise, across from the Houses of Parliament all about? You see that on a few releases.That's a very late November 86 ep of Primetime (it's on the network). The interviewer is a fella named Gary Davey. I would love to know who he is.
Snitsky's back acne Posted August 9, 2016 Posted August 9, 2016 (can I admit now I totally had a thing for Sherri) She was absolutely smoking hot and looked like posh filth. She still looked great given her age when she rocked up with Kurt in 05. Sherri was utter filth but damn she was great!
Sheffbag Posted August 9, 2016 Posted August 9, 2016 What's the one where you see Andre the Giant walking next to the River Thames, talking to somebody I don't recognise, across from the Houses of Parliament all about? You see that on a few releases. That's a very late November 86 ep of Primetime (it's on the network). The interviewer is a fella named Gary Davey. I would love to know who he is. Gary Davey was one of the guys who set up Sky originally. Might be him doing a spot of reporting?
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted August 9, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 9, 2016 Big Show dun lost some weight again. Looks old as heck mind. Is that DDP Yoga at work again?
Snitsky's back acne Posted August 9, 2016 Posted August 9, 2016 Probably the best thing to do for his joints for a guy his size.
fraserbee Posted August 9, 2016 Posted August 9, 2016 Big Show dun lost some weight again. Looks old as heck mind. Considering he's only a couple of years younger than Andre was when he died, he's looking very well indeed.
digitalversicolor Posted August 9, 2016 Posted August 9, 2016 The actual shields referenced by Ambrose in the podcast:
Guest Posted August 9, 2016 Posted August 9, 2016 Would have been shit as he said as their gimmick. But could have been a cool spot in a triple threat between them
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted August 11, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 11, 2016 Great snide figure. Sgt Sylvester Calloway.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted August 11, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 11, 2016 Tremendous! That's even better than the great knock-off figure Robert Cop, with 'I'll Be Back' plastered on the box.
Paid Members Maverick Posted August 11, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 11, 2016 Looks like Stallone.
Paid Members Maverick Posted August 11, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 11, 2016 Didn't see Ian's line at the top. Ignore me!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.