Snitsky's back acne Posted July 21, 2016 Posted July 21, 2016 Pete Burns. Poor love - what HAS she done to herself!?
Paid Members John Matrix Posted July 22, 2016 Paid Members Posted July 22, 2016 Not random, weird or quirky I'm afraid, but most certainly pictures, and sexy ones at that... After being given yet another 20kb photo to use on a print ready poster design, I was hunting around for a high res image online last night when I stumbled across this beauty.. https://m.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/46m0om/found_some_interesting_profile_images_from_the/d06engm Stunning high res, fully cropped PNG images of almost every notable WWE/F wrestler you can think of (except for the one I was looking for typically). An absolute goldmine if you like getting creative or want gigantic photos of Big Vis on your screen, thought you might enjoy..
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted July 23, 2016 Paid Members Posted July 23, 2016 Have you ever found an old t-shirt in your wardrobe that you havent worn in years and decide to put it on?
Pier Six Brawler Posted July 23, 2016 Posted July 23, 2016 Class.... does anyone recognize the book? the back cover looks like it has people meeting face to face. (In regards to Bryan's book). . I know it's not but at first glance I thought it was a "for dummies" book which I found humorous. It's one of the Crowbar Press/Scott Teal books, but I don't know which one.
Snitsky's back acne Posted July 23, 2016 Posted July 23, 2016 Tajiri and William Regal, who really need their own show on WWE Network in my opinion.
Slapnuts Posted July 24, 2016 Posted July 24, 2016 I thought Bret's trousers and vest were attached as one? The fact he's got his thumbs in his trousers here, suggest not. I never have understood pants on top of trousers :-S A few guys did this though if memory serves me right Jim's hat is amazing!
Guest Posted July 24, 2016 Posted July 24, 2016 Jim's wearing a shower cap because it's raining giant hearts. He's laughing because they're bouncing right off him while poor Bret's gone and got one tangled in his hair. At least they were both sensible enough to wear sunglasses. You don't want the sharp end of one of those hearts landing in your eye. [/sundaymorningrambling]
Paid Members PunkStep Posted July 24, 2016 Paid Members Posted July 24, 2016 I thought Bret's trousers and vest were attached as one?Nope. In fact, his tights aren't even one piece as such- like many guys that wore tights back in the day he'd wear trunks over the tights. The trunks would have the design on the arse unlike the tights. Edit: you can see the trunks are separate by his right thigh in the above pic.
Slapnuts Posted July 24, 2016 Posted July 24, 2016 I thought Bret's trousers and vest were attached as one? you can see the trunks are separate by his right thigh in the above pic. Yeah, I always knew Bret (and a few others) did this, but i thought the tights and the vest were one piece with trunks then on top. I was wrong probably but despite that, what's the advantage of having trunks on top altogether? I don't understand the reasoning for it. It's always bugged me. If ever I went to a Q&A with Bret, this would be my Q haha
TibBo Posted July 24, 2016 Posted July 24, 2016 the top/vest are all on piece i believe... I'm guessing the extra trunks are just in-case the tights split?
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted July 24, 2016 Paid Members Posted July 24, 2016 The Survivor Series 93 outfit is what the top half is. Its a Mr Perfect style singlet. Big Kev's were also like that. As for the trunks over tights, I remember watching Gladiators once and John Fashanu's singlet split and his cock popped out. Superman knickers are perfect incase you pop out.
UK Kat Von D Posted July 24, 2016 Posted July 24, 2016 I'd assume trunks can be better to get a grip on than a singlet or tights. Moves like a Suplex would be easier to perform if trunks are worn under or over. Wearing them under would make them less visible but then it would be harder for the opponent to see them.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted July 24, 2016 Paid Members Posted July 24, 2016 If memory serves, Bret's outfit was a three piece. A legless singlet, tights, and then trunks. He must have just liked his arse well padded, as a full body singlet with trunks would have been easier and have had the same effect. Trunks over tights help to stop your tights sagging at the crotch. It's also been a part of American sports attire from before the 20th century, as evidenced in its influence on superhero costumes.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.