Paid Members Onyx2 Posted July 27, 2016 Paid Members Posted July 27, 2016 Yet more proof that every Andre pic is boss, here's one I found today: And a sneaky reminder of my Andre Tumblr everythingandre.
Paid Members JNLister Posted August 3, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 3, 2016 Lidl gave me a cheap laugh:
Paid Members Tommy! Posted August 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 4, 2016 What's the salt content?
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted August 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 4, 2016 I like salt Anyone seen 'smack em whack em'? if not, watch the Yoko diet section. Other than that, the greatest ever commentary one liner regarding the razors edge.. "when you up there there's only one-way down brother and it's BOOOOOM,... lights out".
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted August 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted August 4, 2016 What's the salt content? Brilliant. Suggests serving with YokoTuna. Not brilliant.
KingofSports Posted August 5, 2016 Posted August 5, 2016 Robbie Baron, Adrian Street, Bruno Elrington, Mick McManus, Johnny Kwango & Mike Marino.
Steve Justice Posted August 6, 2016 Posted August 6, 2016 That's the worst Barbershop Quartet I've ever seen. For starters there's six of them ffs.
Snitsky's back acne Posted August 6, 2016 Posted August 6, 2016 I like salt Anyone seen 'smack em whack em'? if not, watch the Yoko diet section. Other than that, the greatest ever commentary one liner regarding the razors edge.. "when you up there there's only one-way down brother and it's BOOOOOM,... lights out". I love those old WWF compilation vids - Supertape, Wrestlefest, Invasion, Smack 'Em, Whack 'Em - they really should put them on the Network.
Pier Six Brawler Posted August 6, 2016 Posted August 6, 2016 Why aren't they on the network? Are there rights issues or something? Just about every one of those tapes had a great, ***1/2+ match on it. Admittedly a lot of garbage as well.
Pier Six Brawler Posted August 6, 2016 Posted August 6, 2016 I particularly remember the "fan favourite" matches where supposedly a fan would write in saying their dream match was Jim Duggan vs Typhoon or something of similar calibre.
EdgarTheSlouch Posted August 6, 2016 Author Posted August 6, 2016 Why aren't they on the network? Are there rights issues or something? Just about every one of those tapes had a great, ***1/2+ match on it. Admittedly a lot of garbage as well. They'd be best off doing a 'best of' kinda thing. Including some of the best matches like Hart/Steiners and cutting out the crap and all the (now dated) cheesy segments like dining with Yokozuna.
Pier Six Brawler Posted August 6, 2016 Posted August 6, 2016 That would take work, it'd be far easier just to stick the full tapes on. I liked the cheesy segments like the Star Trek one and DIY with the Bushwhackers. It was some of the matches I couldn't stand.
Guest Posted August 6, 2016 Posted August 6, 2016 They'd be best off doing a 'best of' kinda thing. Including some of the best matches like Hart/Steiners and cutting out the crap and all the (now dated) cheesy segments like dining with Yokozuna. Boo to that. I want the whole package, complete with the original continuity scenes from Lord Alfred Hayes and the like.
The Dart Posted August 6, 2016 Posted August 6, 2016 I particularly remember the "fan favourite" matches where supposedly a fan would write in saying their dream match was Jim Duggan vs Typhoon or something of similar calibre. I loved the way they made it seem like the fan chose any match they felt like and then it happens straight away. I'd guess the fan was given a list of 5 matches that had been recorded already and asked to "select" one of those.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.