Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

 

Big Poppa Pump's the best of the lot, just look at that facial hair.

Just me who can't see a Scott Steiner??

Right in the middle of the bottom picture at the back. Becky Lynch is my favourite

Posted

Think I got all of them, bar two blonde women on the left, man up the telephone pole and little bald man on a cupboard..

Also, why is Baron Corbin watering a water melon?

Posted

Think I got all of them, bar two blonde women on the left, man up the telephone pole and little bald man on a cupboard..

Also, why is Baron Corbin watering a water melon?

I'd say it was Ziggler. As for the watermelon? Japan.

Posted

Isnt that tyler breeze in the mirror?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...