Guest Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 I can't believe he didn't say the bag is full of candy-asses, which it is, as far as I'm concerned
Paid Members Nick James Posted June 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 8, 2016 Since when did the opinion that The Rock is 'a dick' come about? I think he seems like one of the nicest guys going, to be honest. Personal opinion, I guess.
Ladiesman345 Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 Probs carrying Brian Gewirtz in that bag. That got a genuine Lol from me. I'm such a fucking smark.
Guest Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 Since when did the opinion that The Rock is 'a dick' come about? I think he seems like one of the nicest guys going, to be honest. Personal opinion, I guess. Him setting fire to his name and burying the Wyatts probably once and for all at this year's Mania was a bit much, I heard Austin actually went and spoke to Rowan backstage after that segment, but Rock doesn't seem like a dick or anything. Just stick to movies mate
Yakashi Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 Since when did the opinion that The Rock is 'a dick' come about? I think he seems like one of the nicest guys going, to be honest. Personal opinion, I guess. Him setting fire to his name and burying the Wyatts probably once and for all at this year's Mania was a bit much, I heard Austin actually went and spoke to Rowan backstage after that segment, but Rock doesn't seem like a dick or anything. Just stick to movies mate Yep. When Rock decided to ask if he could appear at Mania, booked all of that segment and then decided he would beat Rowan in five seconds, despite the fact Vince asked him to lose for sure, it definitely made me re-evaluate my opinion of him.
The Clint Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 Hollywood has definitely gone to Dwayne's head recently.
Guest Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 Since when did the opinion that The Rock is 'a dick' come about? I think he seems like one of the nicest guys going, to be honest. Personal opinion, I guess.Him setting fire to his name and burying the Wyatts probably once and for all at this year's Mania was a bit much, I heard Austin actually went and spoke to Rowan backstage after that segment, but Rock doesn't seem like a dick or anything. Just stick to movies mate Yep. When Rock decided to ask if he could appear at Mania, booked all of that segment and then decided he would beat Rowan in five seconds, despite the fact Vince asked him to lose for sure, it definitely made me re-evaluate my opinion of him. it's real
Guest Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 I imagine hes being professionally advisef to put stuff like that on social media. He's just working hard to build his brand. Hes still everything I dreamed I could be and who I jealously send death threats to when times are hard.
Polish Dad Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 Yeah, there's still not much comes out of Rock being anything but genuine as fuck. Seems like a great guy, and someone I find quite motivational in media, I'm well into the Rock clock.
Pinc Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 I reckon he has a good say on his promos, and his promos often feature slut shaming and de-humanising references to 'crack heads' and the like. Especially the ones where you get the impression he's just saying what he wants. I reckon he's a bell end.
Otto Dem Wanz Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 He seems a bad dickhead these days, maybe he always was but we just didn't see it. He'll always be my first wrestling 'hero' but I've really soured on him since the end of that first Cena match in 2012.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted June 9, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 9, 2016 This fan excites Monsoon prior to a Crush squash on Prime Time in 1992. Gorilla: "Did she have tattoos all over her..." Alfred: "Yes, tattoos all over her upper body" Gorilla: "Can we get another look at that please?" Alfred (Chuckling): "No, no, no, Gorilla, let's concentrate on this match"
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted June 11, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 11, 2016 At least he admits it.
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted June 11, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 11, 2016 Their height difference looks tiny in that pic
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.