Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

I love that Fuji is in his pre-93 garb for this tour.

That's the first thing I immediately thought of (which may say a lot about us as people). I can only think that Japanese flag waving Fuj wasnt what they wanted on this tour, because he may have been a babyface. Sneeky walking stick swinging 80s Fuji was the order of the day on those Japanese tours. Also love the beginning of the season footy team photo vibe of it. Get the big lads at the back. Get the woman, the dwarf and X-Pac on the floor.

 

 

I just noticed all the heels are on one side and all the faces on the other...apart from Bob Backlund, obviously foreshadowing his heel turn that summer.

 

I think the Shrinkers wrestled heel on that tour, although they'd turned face back in the US.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

arena.jpg

WrestleMania 4, watching the show from what I remember the venue didn't appear to be that big. Just goes to show how far WWE production values have come over the years.

Posted

That is blackpool, chubby brown is in the ring doing the warm up for the crowd if you zoom in

Posted

Don't understand the post. Somewhere in the Far East by the looks.

C-Rock posted a pic of Steamboat, Regal, Austin and some others I've since forgotten, on "Blackpool beach" despite the fact it was obviously not Blackpool beach. Once it was pointed out to him that it was obviously not Blackpool beach, he then tried to cover his mistake by saying he was joking/ being sarcastic.

 

EDIT: Here's the picture in question

FSqi6RN.jpg

Steamboat, Kevin Sullivan, Arn Anderson, Steve Austin and William Regal....on Blackpool Beach

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...