Pinc Posted May 20, 2016 Posted May 20, 2016 That's a dreadful joke, the last picture barely worked (at the least you should have posted 8 of her to make the wordplay work), at least explain it. Yes, jokes always work best when they're explained. Note: I actually hold the opposite opinion and intend to stress the point through sarcasm, a common comic device.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted May 20, 2016 Awards Moderator Posted May 20, 2016 It's a Star Wars reference. Well, that explains the first two pictures but I'm still stumped on the third one. I'm fairly sure they never had an ambulance driving wrestler called Kylo Ren.
DJM Posted May 20, 2016 Posted May 20, 2016 It's a Star Wars reference. Well, that explains the first two pictures but I'm still stumped on the third one. I'm fairly sure they never had an ambulance driving wrestler called Kylo Ren. BB8 I think, which is why someone said there should be 8 of them.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted May 20, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 20, 2016 Anyone got anymore Andre pics. Last night I found a bunch from his early years in Europe: http://everythingandre.tumblr.com/post/144623277261/the-jean-ferre-geant-ferre-years So lean!
Retro Red Posted May 20, 2016 Posted May 20, 2016 That's a dreadful joke, the last picture barely worked (at the least you should have posted 8 of her to make the wordplay work), at least explain it. Yes, jokes always work best when they're explained. Note: I actually hold the opposite opinion and intend to stress the point through sarcasm, a common comic device. Thanks for clarifying, I was really confused for a moment. I meant explain that it's a joke, not lay it all out.
Paid Members herbie747 Posted May 21, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 21, 2016 Rey Finn Tits What's Rey Finn Tits though?
Paid Members Nick Soapdish Posted May 22, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 22, 2016 I think the last picture is the very short lived BB from 1999. So if there were 8 of the same pic, BB 8. If I'm right, that's fucking terrible
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted May 22, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 22, 2016 Rey Finn Tits What's Rey Finn Tits though? I think it's self explanatory
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted May 22, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 22, 2016 Fucking hell, more Andre to this thread, STAT. Your wish is my command. To help the old beast lumber around the set, he was given an ATV for Princess Bride. Cary Elwes said it was the only one in England they could find!
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted May 22, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 22, 2016 Well in Onyx, another superb pic too. I've looked at thousands of Andre pics this week. He just doesn't take a bad picture. I think it's that slightly lazy expression, it comes across as effortlessly cool in a photo.
Undefeated Steak Posted May 22, 2016 Posted May 22, 2016 Not affiliated with them but @OldWrestlingPic has some great classic pics and gifs on Twitter. Would c+p some into here but I'm on ma phone.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.