Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

I know Blackpool has seen better days but I'm not sure the beach ever looked like that.

Posted

3c7fc1be.jpg

the crew in 94-95?

 

Looks like this is from the Post-Mania X Japanese Tour that had the brilliant Savage-Bret title match on it and Taker winning a Royal Rumble.

 

Clockwise from the front: Alundra Blayze, Dink, Doink, 1-2-3 Kid, Tatanka, Randy Savage, The Smoking Gunns, Bret, Bearer, Taker, Tenryu, Yoko, Bam Bam, Fuji, Adam Bomb, The Headshrinkers, Owen, Backlund, Rick Martel.

 

I love that Fuji is in his pre-93 garb for this tour. Can't believe they took Adam Bomb on a Japanese tour!

  • Paid Members
Posted

I love that Fuji is in his pre-93 garb for this tour.

That's the first thing I immediately thought of (which may say a lot about us as people). I can only think that Japanese flag waving Fuj wasnt what they wanted on this tour, because he may have been a babyface. Sneeky walking stick swinging 80s Fuji was the order of the day on those Japanese tours. Also love the beginning of the season footy team photo vibe of it. Get the big lads at the back. Get the woman, the dwarf and X-Pac on the floor.
  • Paid Members
Posted

FSqi6RN.jpg

Steamboat, Kevin Sullivan, Arn Anderson, Steve Austin and William Regal....on Blackpool Beach

Is that really Blackpool beach? It looks far too nice.

  • Paid Members
Posted

What the fuck is that behind Sully and Arn? There seems to be a man made of chocolate floating in the air. No legs.

Lonely Virgil. Gave the bottom half of him to Patterson. Replaced with empty promises.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...