Guest Posted June 7, 2016 Posted June 7, 2016 ROH still need to do a babyface veteran Daniels going for the belt, which he somehow never held. Whether he succeeded or not, that would be awesome viewing. I do like his heel stuff with Kaz though
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted June 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 8, 2016 Isn't he working as a pirate at one of the Disney parks in Florida now? Or it may have been Universal Studios He's playing the villian in the Waterworld Stunt show at Universal Studios. It's a good gig.
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted June 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 8, 2016 Isn't he working as a pirate at one of the Disney parks in Florida now? Or it may have been Universal Studios He's playing the villian in the Waterworld Stunt show at Universal Studios. It's a good gig. I'd like to see that, it's a physical performing gig with probably a bigger daily audience than most wrestling shows he's ever done, I hope he's enjoying it. Actually isn't Universal Studios where the Impact Zone was? He must've been handing his CV around between TNA tapings.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted June 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 8, 2016 Wateworld is at the California Universal Studios, but you are probably right about the CV.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted June 8, 2016 Moderators Posted June 8, 2016 The biggest surprise here is that there's a Waterworld stunt show. I like the film but I wasn't aware that it had much of a following....
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted June 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 8, 2016 I don't think it does have much following, my guess would be that the tenuous tie-in is because the theme of the movie just lends itself well to the theme park stunt show format.
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted June 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 8, 2016 I don't think it does have much following, my guess would be that the tenuous tie-in is because the theme of the movie just lends itself well to the theme park stunt show format. Exactly, I saw a Police Academy stunt show in an Aussie theme park years after the films had died. It was great by the way.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted June 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 8, 2016 Isn't he working as a pirate at one of the Disney parks in Florida now? Or it may have been Universal Studios He's playing the villian in the Waterworld Stunt show at Universal Studios. It's a good gig. I'd like to see that, it's a physical performing gig with probably a bigger daily audience than most wrestling shows he's ever done, I hope he's enjoying it. Actually isn't Universal Studios where the Impact Zone was? He must've been handing his CV around between TNA tapings. His wife works there, and said she could get him a job there on his downtime. And he said OK.
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted June 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted June 8, 2016 The biggest surprise here is that there's a Waterworld stunt show. I like the film but I wasn't aware that it had much of a following.... It's been around for over 15 years. I've seen it twice. It's great!
WyattSheepMask Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 That's the one. I knew it had been mentioned before. Had a quick youtube search and can only find this short clip of him in it https://youtu.be/5II6ChSQzoA If you search Waterworld Stunt Show you can find full versions of it, but a quick browse through them it was always a different guy playing the part
The Clint Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 I'm guessing the bag is full of mirrors. He fucking loves himself these days.
Keith Houchen Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 I'm guessing he didn't fly with fucking Ryanair.
WyattSheepMask Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 Is that the bag that Lenny Kravitz keeps his scarf in?
JakeRobertsParoleOfficer Posted June 8, 2016 Posted June 8, 2016 So is it the consensus that the Rock is abit of a dick these days?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.