Paid Members Onyx2 Posted May 22, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 22, 2016 Beautiful! I like how he has his shirt open like he has something to show off.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted May 22, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 22, 2016 He probably couldn't physically button the shirt up, or he did and the buttons popped open as soon as he exhaled. Poor big lummox was probably freezing.
Slapnuts Posted May 26, 2016 Posted May 26, 2016 Scroobius Pip anyone? He's a solo spoken word artist or part of a UK Hip Hop duo act called Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip. Anyway, he just posted this on his Facebook. I have absolutely no more context other than that haha Ric Flair in bed, on a landline
handspants Posted May 26, 2016 Posted May 26, 2016 Speaking of Pip and wrestling..I remember walking to a post office about 6 miles away to pick up my copy of King of Colosseum I'd ordered, only to find the post office was shut.I was gutted. But I still recall listening to The Beat That My Heart Skipped in the sun on the walk there and back. (listened to other songs, but that sticks in the memory)
wordsfromlee Posted May 26, 2016 Posted May 26, 2016 He's also on this weeks episode of Jim Smallman's Tuesday Night Jaw Podcast.
Members SuperBacon Posted May 26, 2016 Members Posted May 26, 2016 He's also on this weeks episode of Jim Smallman's Tuesday Night Jaw Podcast. Because he co-hosts it?
large Posted May 27, 2016 Posted May 27, 2016 He's also on this weeks episode of Jim Smallman's Tuesday Night Jaw Podcast. Because he co-hosts it? I don't believe Pip Co-Hosts as its Jim's show but it's on Pip'd Distraction Pieces Network. for example he was not on main episode 2
UK Kat Von D Posted May 29, 2016 Posted May 29, 2016 My only knowledge of Scroobius Pip is that he bums off a tattooist I don't like, has a few good songs and I'm pretty sure he was creeping on my ex. He also has a beard
Paid Members GlennCullen Posted May 29, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 29, 2016 That's quite a lot, to be fair.
Members SuperBacon Posted May 29, 2016 Members Posted May 29, 2016 My only knowledge of Scroobius Pip is that he bums off a tattooist I don't like, has a few good songs and I'm pretty sure he was creeping on my ex. He also has a beardI heard he reckons you're a right cunt.
UK Kat Von D Posted May 29, 2016 Posted May 29, 2016 My only knowledge of Scroobius Pip is that he bums off a tattooist I don't like, has a few good songs and I'm pretty sure he was creeping on my ex. He also has a beardI heard he reckons you're a right cunt. Probably has because the guy he bums off fucking hates me and tells everyone I'm a cunt
Members SuperBacon Posted May 29, 2016 Members Posted May 29, 2016 Isn't he that rapper for people who don't like rap? Excellent...do continue...
UK Kat Von D Posted May 29, 2016 Posted May 29, 2016 Isn't he that rapper for people who don't like rap?Excellent...do continue... It is a pretty self explanatory comment. Also, are you Pip?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.