Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

Looks like it was when Yoko was Kokina Maximus, so I'd say 92/93

  • Paid Members
Posted

Looks like it was when Yoko was Kokina Maximus, so I'd say 92/93

Definitely not 93, he was in WWE from late 92 onwards.

Posted

 

 

 

Cw_eV4jXEAAjNsX.jpgAndre vs Yoko

Any idea on the date of that match?

Looks to be this one 10th May 1992

How many snowflakes did Meltzer give it?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Isn't that the one where Andre shit himself on Bad News Brown?

  • Paid Members
Posted

I liked Mabel. Not to the point where I thought he could be WWF champion but when they were doing MOM I saw this massive guy who moved pretty well and looked unique and I always thought he'd make a decent singles guy. He should have been a face though. I know the size of him made that difficult but there was just nothing heelish about him. He was a big teddy bear. And he was named after your Nan's 80 year old friend.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...