The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

If I turned up at a wrestling show wearing a suit and tie, I'd definitely be the biggest dick head there.

What if you've gone straight from work?

That's alright. I'm talking those fans who used to dress up as the Horsemen. Like you're wearing the suit to be noticed. Should be noted, I'm more talking about television tapings, or what have you. If you've jotted off, knowing you're going to be seen. Like that cunt who dresses in a waistcoat and clowns facepaint.

You underestimate Britwres crowds.

Maybe you underestimate IANdrewdiceclay.

Only joking a suit and tie wouldnt even get you the the twat radar some off the shows I've been to

I guarantee you wont find a bigger twat than this.

E69C4A29A61006863855722643456_1966d39a12

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

If I turned up at a wrestling show wearing a suit and tie, I'd definitely be the biggest dick head there.

What if you've gone straight from work?
That's alright. I'm talking those fans who used to dress up as the Horsemen. Like you're wearing the suit to be noticed. Should be noted, I'm more talking about television tapings, or what have you. If you've jotted off, knowing you're going to be seen. Like that cunt who dresses in a waistcoat and clowns facepaint.

You underestimate Britwres crowds.

Maybe you underestimate IANdrewdiceclay.Only joking a suit and tie wouldnt even get you the the twat radar some off the shows I've been to
I guarantee you wont find a bigger twat than this.E69C4A29A61006863855722643456_1966d39a12

I'm not a violent man in the slightest. But there are always exceptions

tumblr_nii7vrOY1w1r7dh6wo1_1280.png

*Bowie voice* Oooo fashion.

haha, brilliant. I absolutely love 80's Wrestling crowds, you get yuppies in a full suit and tie sat next to some hillbilly in dungarees who thinks it's 100% legit and most likely will throw piss at the heels. Diversity, it's all so generic and uniform these days, knobs trying to be the coolest in the room in some smarky t-shirt, more chaps in suits and sunglasses I say.

For the wwf studio shows, I heard that it was people from Titan towers getting made to attend as unpaid overtime. Why everyone looks so glum