Paid Members GlennCullen Posted November 10, 2016 Paid Members Posted November 10, 2016 You underestimate Britwres crowds.
Paid Members ElCece Posted November 10, 2016 Paid Members Posted November 10, 2016 You underestimate Britwres crowds. Maybe you underestimate IANdrewdiceclay. Only joking a suit and tie wouldnt even get you the the twat radar some off the shows I've been to
Paid Members Tommy! Posted November 10, 2016 Paid Members Posted November 10, 2016 If I turned up at a wrestling show wearing a suit and tie, I'd definitely be the biggest dick head there. What if you've gone straight from work?
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted November 10, 2016 Paid Members Posted November 10, 2016 If I turned up at a wrestling show wearing a suit and tie, I'd definitely be the biggest dick head there. What if you've gone straight from work? That's alright. I'm talking those fans who used to dress up as the Horsemen. Like you're wearing the suit to be noticed. Should be noted, I'm more talking about television tapings, or what have you. If you've jotted off, knowing you're going to be seen. Like that cunt who dresses in a waistcoat and clowns facepaint. You underestimate Britwres crowds. Maybe you underestimate IANdrewdiceclay. Only joking a suit and tie wouldnt even get you the the twat radar some off the shows I've been to I guarantee you wont find a bigger twat than this.
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted November 10, 2016 Paid Members Posted November 10, 2016 Wear a title belt to a show. Cunt.
Paid Members ElCece Posted November 10, 2016 Paid Members Posted November 10, 2016 If I turned up at a wrestling show wearing a suit and tie, I'd definitely be the biggest dick head there.What if you've gone straight from work?That's alright. I'm talking those fans who used to dress up as the Horsemen. Like you're wearing the suit to be noticed. Should be noted, I'm more talking about television tapings, or what have you. If you've jotted off, knowing you're going to be seen. Like that cunt who dresses in a waistcoat and clowns facepaint. You underestimate Britwres crowds.Maybe you underestimate IANdrewdiceclay.Only joking a suit and tie wouldnt even get you the the twat radar some off the shows I've been toI guarantee you wont find a bigger twat than this. I'm not a violent man in the slightest. But there are always exceptions
Paid Members ElCece Posted November 10, 2016 Paid Members Posted November 10, 2016 Wear a title belt to a show. Cunt. I'm guessing you mean as an adult. Absolutely exceptable for a kid to bring a belt
WyattSheepMask Posted November 10, 2016 Posted November 10, 2016 That's the lad that's going out with Noelle Foley so he can get free tickets, I mean, because he loves her isn't it? Frank The WWE Clown? Bellend
Guest Posted November 10, 2016 Posted November 10, 2016 *Bowie voice* Oooo fashion. haha, brilliant. I absolutely love 80's Wrestling crowds, you get yuppies in a full suit and tie sat next to some hillbilly in dungarees who thinks it's 100% legit and most likely will throw piss at the heels. Diversity, it's all so generic and uniform these days, knobs trying to be the coolest in the room in some smarky t-shirt, more chaps in suits and sunglasses I say. For the wwf studio shows, I heard that it was people from Titan towers getting made to attend as unpaid overtime. Why everyone looks so glum
Guest Posted November 10, 2016 Posted November 10, 2016 "No, really, they're like grapefruits, I tell you." "Vince, please. Not this again. Not here."
Yakashi Posted November 10, 2016 Posted November 10, 2016 Warrior looks amazing there. Another example of why the guys now are shit. They all just wear their own terrible t shirt that you can buy for $25. Even Brock fucking Lesnar is out there in his rubbish shirts.
digitalversicolor Posted November 10, 2016 Posted November 10, 2016 Custom made Ultimate Warrior dungarees is true dedication to the gimmick, as you say Yakashi, nobody puts in that level of dedication and effort these days and is why everyone is so naff.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted November 10, 2016 Paid Members Posted November 10, 2016 Warrior had a lot of stuff like that. I remember he flogged these a couple of years ago. Now I'd go to a wrestling show wearing these. I'd go to a wedding wearing these, to tell you the truth.
digitalversicolor Posted November 10, 2016 Posted November 10, 2016 Those jeans are quality, you'd find any excuse to bust out those badboys. His duster/trench coats were always awesome too: Superb, that coat alone has more going for it than most of the roster these days.
Dr Pepper Posted November 11, 2016 Posted November 11, 2016 All Star Wrestling's British Light Heavyweight Championship belt is a tatty old UWA/UWF belt with black tape covering the wording. The Wrestler is Dean Allmark.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.