Krytie 2X4B 523P Posted December 17, 2016 Posted December 17, 2016 Apparently they were in a 3 way love affair with Hyacinth Bucket! I've got a headache
Direct Impact Posted December 17, 2016 Posted December 17, 2016 Apparently they were in a 3 way love affair with Hyacinth Bucket! I've got a headache Just what I've heard on the grapevine.....have an aspirin :-)
Steve Justice Posted December 18, 2016 Posted December 18, 2016 Looks like Ahmed Johnson ate Viscera.
Guest Posted December 18, 2016 Posted December 18, 2016 Still looks the same to me. Who's that on the left?
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted December 19, 2016 Posted December 19, 2016 To qoute Jim Cornette about Ahmed: Great Googly Moogly....
Direct Impact Posted December 19, 2016 Posted December 19, 2016 I remember him being big in WCW but he's really beefed up since then. Doesn't he blame weight gain due to leg injury?
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted December 19, 2016 Posted December 19, 2016 I remember him being big in WCW but he's really beefed up since then. Doesn't he blame weight gain due to leg injury? Think I read that somewhere as well.... Although I am guessing the "All You Can Eat" Breakfast Buffets, dont do him any favours either.
Direct Impact Posted December 19, 2016 Posted December 19, 2016 I remember him being big in WCW but he's really beefed up since then. Doesn't he blame weight gain due to leg injury?Think I read that somewhere as well.... Although I am guessing the "All You Can Eat" Breakfast Buffets, dont do him any favours either. Maybe that's how he picked up his injury....carrying his plate
Dirty Eddie Posted December 19, 2016 Posted December 19, 2016 I remember him being big in WCW but he's really beefed up since then. Doesn't he blame weight gain due to leg injury?Think I read that somewhere as well.... Although I am guessing the "All You Can Eat" Breakfast Buffets, dont do him any favours either. Maybe that's how he picked up his injury....carrying his plate "Have you got your big plate, Ham Head?" "...Yes."
Paid Members garynysmon Posted December 20, 2016 Paid Members Posted December 20, 2016 Marty Jannetty, Papa Shango and Typhoon, straight from a 1993 Raw episode.
Dudley Eastbank Posted December 20, 2016 Posted December 20, 2016 Marty Jannetty, Papa Shango and Typhoon, straight from a 1993 Raw episode. Considering the life he's lived (or even disregarding it) Marty Jannetty looks amazingly good for his age (he's 56 I believe).
AdamTH17 Posted December 20, 2016 Posted December 20, 2016 Typhoon as well. Given that he used to weigh close to the region of 385lbs back in the day, and look like this: I would never imagine he'd be in that nick by the age of 60. Obviously he's not in prime condition, but he looks a hell of a lot better than I'd have though.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.