Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 18, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2017 I need that Razor Ramon shirt. Have you seen this? From a BOOM Studios WWE Comic.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted January 18, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2017 I need that Razor Ramon shirt. Have you seen this? [massive picture] From a BOOM Studios WWE Comic. Looks very Grand Theft Auto-esque.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 18, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2017 Asuka demonstrates a flaw with her merch. Tito, Virgil, Volkoff and Snuka. Tito looks a million bucks. Must be all those (flying) burritos.
Paid Members Chunk Posted January 18, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 18, 2017 Asuka demonstrates a flaw with her merch. Weatherspoon's carpet.
DraxSpago Posted January 18, 2017 Posted January 18, 2017 Asuka demonstrates a flaw with her merch. Tito, Virgil, Volkoff and Snuka. Tito looks a million bucks. Must be all those (flying) burritos. Asuka's mask reminds me of Legion off Red Dwarf except with colour plus I never wanted to give Legion off Red Dwarf one
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 23, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 23, 2017 Macho, Sherri and Warrior backstage before the WrestleMania VII retirement match. Sherri gives it two thumbs up.
Snitsky's back acne Posted January 23, 2017 Posted January 23, 2017 Who do you reckon is buzzing their tits off on coke the most in that photo?I'm going with Savage.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted January 23, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 23, 2017 And 90% of them were either sexist, racist or just generally offensive.
Guest Posted January 23, 2017 Posted January 23, 2017 And 90% of them were either sexist, racist or just generally offensive. think I'd still rather that than Whatculture signs
Paid Members Tommy! Posted January 23, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 23, 2017 Sherri gives it two thumbs up. That's certainly what I'd have liked to have given Sherri ❤
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted January 24, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 24, 2017 Royal Rumble condoms. For the man who lasts as long as Luke, and then buggers himself afterwards like Butch.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.