The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Show looks fantastic. Kinda makes you wonder what his career could have been if he was this arsed in his prime. Suppose its easier to look like this when you're off the road.

He needs to get rid of that fucking horrible beard, though.

100% this. Have you done a podcast about guys who looked awesome one minute and awful the next? Big Show is one, Kane was another between masking and unmasking.

"Worst Looks" could actually be hilarious in general.

• Paid Members

Probably too many to choose from but Undertaker's WM20 middle aged lady bob haircut and HHH carrying injuries, not training and wearing the worst shorts stand out. Considering how good both looked prior to these runs.

Edited by Suplex Sinner

• Paid Members

I forgot about that. That's incredible. Worth millions and he never sorted that barnet. Wonderful.

I wondered who he looks like. Sting. What is he playing at?

Edited by Suplex Sinner

• Paid Members

Isn't this the creepiest WWE picture ever? ...

Jake%20Roberts.jpg

Even Jake's tan was darker around this time making him more, eh, darker.

What was the deal with the black glove as well?

Edited by bAzTNM#1

There is a bit in the Cobra attacking Savage's arm angle, when Jake is sat in the corner laughing as they are taking Savage out and the Cobra is sat exactly like Jake, it's probably my favourite part of the angle, absolutely fantastic stuff.

In a side related note, how many people have noticed that Jake accidently stands on the snake at one point? No wonder the poor sod died not long after!

Edited by Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz

• Paid Members

It's got to be one the best angles ever, hasn't it?

I was right in the peak of my wrestling obsession, and had just accepted that wrestling wasn't real, but this angle had me questioning just how fake it actually was...