Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
5 hours ago, herbie747 said:

Anyone can photoshop a pic, Onyx.

No-one quite like chokeout though. :)

  • Paid Members
Posted
9 hours ago, herbie747 said:

Anyone can photoshop a pic, Onyx.

Found it on Instagram, made me laugh.

 

As consolation, here's Roddy Piper fishing with Andre:

D6by3tz.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted

That isnt Roddy Piper. Its a skit Andre did on Hulk Hogan's Rock n Wrestling with some actor. Andre yells "I WANT SOME FISH!" and a fish dives out the water into his hands.

The fact I know this off the top of my head is incredibly sad, I know.

Posted
55 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

D6by3tz.jpg

Come on now. Fishing Roddy Piper. The caption writes itself.

Posted
On 2 April 2017 at 9:11 PM, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Fuck yes!

C8bgGX9XYAIRW4K.jpg

The video for this with jeff jarrett introducing grado to hulk is on hulks fb

Posted

That guy looks sensational close up, badass, seeing him live made me wish I was a Lucha Underground fan. Is that Kalisto with him? Looks like his mask 

Penta could get over in WWE I'm pretty sure, be the masked guy they're looking for that actually gets over after Metallik and Dorado have flopped

Posted

It's Fenix, had some amazing battles with Mil Muertes in Lucha Underground.

Yeah Penta's the one guy I could really see getting over in the 'E , he's a superstar. Maybe Mil too but he's getting on and while he looks huge in LU he wouldn't be the biggest on the roster.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...