Porkchopcash Posted April 24, 2017 Posted April 24, 2017 Tony Blackburn was there i remember. I have it on VHS somwhere. Sherri had on a wonderfully short skirt that night. I wentvthe NEC the next night. Great times.
WyattSheepMask Posted April 24, 2017 Posted April 24, 2017 When is that from? If Schiavone was on it, I'm assuming 89 or 90
Paid Members BigJag Posted April 24, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 24, 2017 89 I believe. Was the NEC show on a Wednesday?
Porkchopcash Posted April 24, 2017 Posted April 24, 2017 Yeh. Hulk and Duggan V Savage and Bravo if my memory is right. does anyone know where i could watch the London show online? As i do not have a vcr anymore.
Paid Members BigJag Posted April 24, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 24, 2017 44 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said: Yeh. Hulk and Duggan V Savage and Bravo if my memory is right. does anyone know where i could watch the London show online? As i do not have a vcr anymore. Honky v Hitman too. Skull Murphy was on the card too. In a strange WOS vs WWE jobbers six man tag. I think Dusty Wolfe was one of the jobbers. They gave away a poster set. One for every seat.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted April 24, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 24, 2017 WOS was dead by then so I'm guessing it was All-Star talent- does anyone have details of that six-man? I didn't realise WWE came over here that early, I thought 91 was their first trip. Was the attendance decent? I'd have thought it hadn't quite made it big over here at that point.
LEGIT Posted April 24, 2017 Posted April 24, 2017 I have no knowledge of this show/vhs. Anyone got full card, details etc?
Porkchopcash Posted April 24, 2017 Posted April 24, 2017 Yeh i remember Skull Murphy and WWF Jobber Sunny Beach fighting - not each other. I still have my Hulk hits Town poster. A couple of them infact as they were left on every chair in the arena.
Paid Members BigJag Posted April 24, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 24, 2017 52 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said: Both the docklands and NEC were sold out. Hmmm. I remember there being a number of empty seats. Up in the tired section. Definitely the floor sections were sold out. I think the Young Stallions were on the card. Rockers and Rougeus too. Although that does seem to be a lot of tag teams for one card.
KingofSports Posted April 24, 2017 Posted April 24, 2017 Not sure if this is the one anyone's talking about: London Arena, 10.10.89 Koko B Ware v Boris Zhukov Dino Bravo v Bret Hart Jim Duggan v Honky Tonk Man Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels v Jacques & Raymond Rougeau The Brooklyn Brawler v Paul Roma Hulk Hogan v Randy Savage Attendance 15, 000
Paid Members BigJag Posted April 24, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 24, 2017 That'll be the show that Sue Pollard was at.
Snitsky's back acne Posted April 24, 2017 Posted April 24, 2017 Yeah, odd entrance too. Down a load of stairs.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted April 24, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 24, 2017 At ringside were all the "stars" of Sky TV. Sue Pollard being the most still famous, Derek Jameson, Jenny Hanley, that type of thing.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.