Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted April 20, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2017 51 minutes ago, Merzbow said: I'll let someone braver than me touch that one. I don’t have $140 million dollars.
Porkchopcash Posted April 20, 2017 Posted April 20, 2017 I didnt know they had Ali in the 94 big match. I assume thats where it's from, the bash match?
Paid Members JNLister Posted April 21, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 21, 2017 5 hours ago, Porkchopcash said: I didnt know they had Ali in the 94 big match. I assume thats where it's from, the bash match? Havoc 94, the 'retirement' match. T was ref and Ali presented the belt to the winner.
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted April 21, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 21, 2017 The worst thing about the revamped forum is that I can't have this as my sig.
Guest Posted April 21, 2017 Posted April 21, 2017 It's Katie Vick - notice he has to hold her in place, Weekend at Bernie's style.
WyattSheepMask Posted April 21, 2017 Posted April 21, 2017 listen up Hollywood, that's how you do Whitewashing
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 21, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 21, 2017 Sean Mooney was at the warehouse today. But what amazes me most, is there is a fucking box with "Phantasmo Magic Props" written on it. I'd happily spend 6 months without human company in that warehouse just looking around.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted April 21, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 21, 2017 Sean Mooney looks fantastic. Butch should tweet him and let him know in a couple of hours.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted April 22, 2017 Awards Moderator Posted April 22, 2017 They need to do a Network series about the Warehouse. Or attach a Museum to it, or open it to the public, or something. That place is a wrestling fan's dream.
simonworden Posted April 22, 2017 Posted April 22, 2017 I'm curious about the box labelled 1993, could be anything in there. I hope the 1993 king of the ring props are alongside JR's used Toga
Merzbow Posted April 22, 2017 Posted April 22, 2017 This is happening in 2017.. Imagine Sabu in his prime vs Penta? Teenage me would wank myself into oblivion.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 24, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 24, 2017 Sue Pollard and Paul Shane in full gimmick (were they ever in anything else?) at the WWF's first UK event at Wembley arena. Sue was loving it. Tony Schiavone kept referencing her as "that lady" as if she was a mark.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.