ultimo the great Posted April 5, 2017 Posted April 5, 2017 From the top Aerostar, Drago, Octagon Jr (Flamita) & Pentagon Jr (Penta rest of new crap name)
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 5, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 5, 2017 The bloke at the back of the line is the shittest luchador I've ever seen.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted April 5, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 5, 2017 Where are Wrath and Mortis?
Paid Members Benno Posted April 5, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 5, 2017 2 hours ago, ultimo the great said: From the top Aerostar, Drago, Octagon Jr (Flamita) & Pentagon Jr (Penta rest of new crap name) Love this. Pentagon with his massive worker bag and Aerostar, presumably ready at all times to take off.
Paid Members Nick James Posted April 5, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 5, 2017 Greg Hemphill (Victor from Still Game) turned up at the Performance Centre today.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted April 8, 2017 Paid Members Posted April 8, 2017 What's the deal with that horrid shirt? Whoes face is that and who sells such an awful shirt?
Guest Posted April 8, 2017 Posted April 8, 2017 Young Bucks. They have all merch game covered, I picked myself up some brightly coloured women's superkick leggings off their shop and am very thankful for that 1 piece of wrestling wear I actually like - fuck the black t-shirt game fam I like when they come out wearing their own mugs on their gear but I'm not sure why you'd buy that shirt. I guess a lot of wrestling fans disregarded style a long time ago
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted April 12, 2017 Moderators Posted April 12, 2017 Thrifty WWE reusing the Wrestlemania IV apron the next year
C-Rock Posted April 12, 2017 Posted April 12, 2017 The proper apron was misplaced leading up to Wrestlemania so instead they rehashed the previous one and faced it away from the hardcam or something like that I read
Moderators PowerButchi Posted April 17, 2017 Moderators Posted April 17, 2017 This makes me laugh more than it probably should.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.