Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted May 20, 2017 Paid Members Posted May 20, 2017 I hope she retweets him when she finishes vomiting into a bin.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted May 20, 2017 Paid Members Posted May 20, 2017 I wonder if David changes his Twitter avi as often as he does on here?
WyattSheepMask Posted May 20, 2017 Posted May 20, 2017 I like that he's listed two dates for the three time women's champion
DJM Posted May 20, 2017 Posted May 20, 2017 1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said: I like that he's listed two dates for the three time women's champion Is it not the dates/PPV's on which she won her first Raw and Smackdown women's titles?
WyattSheepMask Posted May 20, 2017 Posted May 20, 2017 I suppose, but then why would you emphasise certain ones and not others. Then again, maybe we're reading a bit too much into some guy with a shit tattoo that he's going to regret in a years time
Ambulance Chaser Posted May 21, 2017 Posted May 21, 2017 He likely makes love to farm animals. Thinking of logic in this case seems a lost cause.
UK Kat Von D Posted May 21, 2017 Posted May 21, 2017 15 hours ago, Cat crater said: Idiot forgot to thank @MaxRathbone. I don't think I could do a tattoo that shit if I tried
Arthur B. Funky Posted May 21, 2017 Posted May 21, 2017 Is it meant to be be an anime Alexa? If so it's shit.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted May 21, 2017 Paid Members Posted May 21, 2017 Yeah, it's the same image that appears on all her merch.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted May 21, 2017 Paid Members Posted May 21, 2017 KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted May 21, 2017 Paid Members Posted May 21, 2017 8 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said: I don't think I could do a tattoo that shit if I tried That's a defeatist attitude. If you put your heart into it , practise practise practice (and get coked off your tits a lot) I've got faith that you can manage it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.