Paid Members theironshake Posted July 9, 2017 Paid Members Posted July 9, 2017 Skinner looks like a less fucked up Shawn Michaels
Keith Houchen Posted July 9, 2017 Posted July 9, 2017 5 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said: He's definitely got Shawn's chin, but then who hasn't? James Ellsworth?
Paid Members JNLister Posted July 14, 2017 Paid Members Posted July 14, 2017 Kevin Von Erich in Tel Aviv at the peak of World Class mania:
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted July 17, 2017 Paid Members Posted July 17, 2017 Some dude has created a lifesize bust of Andre. https://www.instagram.com/trenttaftsculpture/ I don't think it's that good of a likeness, but it sure is lifelike.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted July 17, 2017 Paid Members Posted July 17, 2017 I don't want to know how he did those sideburns.
Guest Posted July 18, 2017 Posted July 18, 2017 6 hours ago, Onyx2 said: I don't think it's that good of a likeness, but it sure is lifelike. Yeah, I agree with the Wreck-It Ralph comparison, but it's head and shoulders above anything I could do.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 18, 2017 Paid Members Posted July 18, 2017 Looks more like Andre than that bust did of Ronaldo.
Really Big Shoe Posted July 18, 2017 Posted July 18, 2017 It's more like a cartoony Andre from the Legends Of WrestleMania game but that being said, it's really well done. A minor critique but the chin is a bit too pronounced as Andres was not too out of proportion and his eyes were set further back. Interesting but sad Andre article here http://nypost.com/2015/04/02/legendary-drinking-constant-stares-andre-the-giants-tortured-life/
Guest Posted July 18, 2017 Posted July 18, 2017 Imagine that thing sitting ringside for the battle royal at WrestleMania.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted July 18, 2017 Paid Members Posted July 18, 2017 12 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said: Imagine that thing sitting ringside for the battle royal at WrestleMania. The winner should ware it like a cross between Leatherface and Vaders giant smoking mask thing.
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted July 18, 2017 Posted July 18, 2017 8 hours ago, Tommy! said: The winner should ware it like a cross between Leatherface and Vaders giant smoking mask thing. Could be like Mantaur all over again!
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted July 19, 2017 Paid Members Posted July 19, 2017 He's been ripped for years. He looked like that on his final years wrestling on the indies. For a former deathmatch guy and by all accounts a lovely gentleman I'm glad he's doing so well for himself.
Guest Posted July 19, 2017 Posted July 19, 2017 I'm going to reign myself in here from going on a longer rant about the sterilising and homogenising of pro wrestling as we knew it, but I miss knowing the referees' names. I've never heard that one in my life.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.