Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Is this the next in the series of Wrestlers Who Haven't Paid Their Sky Bill?

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 29/08/2017 at 0:10 PM, Richie Freebird said:

image.png.ea09915fc8e8b03a41fff2ec1b224805.png

I mean just look at that, stunning.

I can't get the idea of a wrestling themed goggle box out of my head now, a bit like what Hall and Larry did. Different legends watching random wrestling matches and segments. That would be ace.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Great shout. I loved some of those episodes of Last Call with Scott Hall. I'd suggest that such a show would make great content for the Network, but in reality a sanitised version would never be able to do the concept justice.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Fucking hell. I can't even imagine Baron Corbin's mum would want it. Reminds me of the old "Somebody Bought This?!" features that the WrestleCrap website used to do where they would laugh at some of the most bizarre and shit merch ever put on the market. It's fun to look at the WWE shop website to see some of the stuff they actually bother to make.

I do like that they went to the effort of protecting Nakamura even in the notes there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...