Sonny Mustang Posted August 20, 2018 Posted August 20, 2018 Is that his gf? Saw her walking around the event, you can imagine she stood out quite a bit!
TildeGuy~! Posted August 20, 2018 Posted August 20, 2018 That’s indie wrestler Kamilla Kaine she’s had a few unsuccessful try outs with WWE, she used to play in that Lingerie American Football league, I’ve only seen a couple of her matches, she isn’t good.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted August 21, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2018 Mega trivial SummerSlam spoiler regarding New Day's costume: Sonic / Tails / Knuckles. Check the gallery for more proof. https://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/summerslam-2018/gallery/the-bludgeon-brothers-the-new-day-photos
WyattSheepMask Posted August 21, 2018 Posted August 21, 2018 Vince’s letter to Warrior after Summerslam 91
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted August 21, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2018 Fascinating. Read the letter previously where he acquiesced to the demands prior to SummerSlam so this is a very interesting follow-up. I love the "Titan and WWF fans" line. Who were these massive Titan Sports fans who didn't like the WWF? XFL fans in waiting?
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted August 21, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2018 10 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: I love the "Titan and WWF fans" line. Who were these massive Titan Sports fans who didn't like the WWF? XFL fans in waiting? Reading in whole, Vince refers to the WWF/Titan Sports as “Titan” at various points, so I think it’s more, “to the Titan company and its employees, and fans of the WWF brand”. If so, I agree it probably could have been worded better.
cobra_gordo Posted August 21, 2018 Posted August 21, 2018 I love reading stuff like that, how it switches from Vince seemingly writing from the heart and coming across as disappointed in the first part to "Fuck you, here's all the legal stuff chief" in the latter part.
Paid Members SpiritOfTheForest Posted August 21, 2018 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2018 From WWF Magazine presumably. God I love Steve Blackman.
returner82 Posted August 21, 2018 Posted August 21, 2018 10 minutes ago, SpiritOfTheForest said: From WWF Magazine presumably. God I love Steve Blackman. With that era I can imagine they actually sat down and asked him as opposed to the ones they used to write that were basically the wrestler in character, for example the Million Dollar Man's favourite colour would be green and his favourite hobby would be counting money.
Merzbow Posted August 21, 2018 Posted August 21, 2018 Now did he actually say Turok or not? This would have been when the WWF were still working with the publisher Acclaim and both Turok and the WWF games were developed by the same dev team.
WyattSheepMask Posted August 21, 2018 Posted August 21, 2018 There’s no way Steve Blackman has played a video game in his life
Otto Dem Wanz Posted August 21, 2018 Posted August 21, 2018 2 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said: There’s no way Steve Blackman has played a video game in his life
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.