The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

That’s indie wrestler Kamilla Kaine she’s had a few unsuccessful try outs with WWE, she used to play in that Lingerie American Football league, I’ve only seen a couple of her matches, she isn’t good.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Fascinating. Read the letter previously where he acquiesced to the demands prior to SummerSlam so this is a very interesting follow-up.

I love the "Titan and WWF fans" line. Who were these massive Titan Sports fans who didn't like the WWF? XFL fans in waiting?

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I love the "Titan and WWF fans" line. Who were these massive Titan Sports fans who didn't like the WWF? XFL fans in waiting?

Reading in whole, Vince refers to the WWF/Titan Sports as “Titan” at various points, so I think it’s more, “to the Titan company and its employees, and fans of the WWF brand”. If so, I agree it probably could have been worded better.

10 minutes ago, SpiritOfTheForest said:

39834857_965460040306789_765813469832911

From WWF Magazine presumably. God I love Steve Blackman.

With that era I can imagine they actually sat down and asked him as opposed to the ones they used to write that were basically the wrestler in character, for example the Million Dollar Man's favourite colour would be green and his favourite hobby would be counting money.