Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
25 minutes ago, hallicks said:

He wins as well, IIRC. Beat Bubba Ray in the final. Hell, fire and remembering the female tennis player stabbed on court in the early 90s to win a quiz show. 

Fuck sake, I’d have won that. I knew I should have believed in myself and said my prayers.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

Kane's first day in office. Runnels pops by to say hi. 

yettrjfwblj11.png

A shame it wasn't the other Rhodes brother, or we could have had Final Fight recreated. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
22 hours ago, Alex Wright Mark said:

DlwFeEbW0AAV6rG.jpg

Here's a picture of 2008 I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here winner Joe Swash and WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns. 

Just when you thought Reigns couldn't get anymore Diesel 1995.

Posted
On 9/1/2018 at 3:19 PM, Onyx2 said:

Kane's first day in office. Runnels pops by to say hi. 

yettrjfwblj11.png

Typical politician. Says he'll be there for his constituents, but once he's elected appointments are like gold dust.

  • Moderators
Posted
On 9/2/2018 at 7:19 PM, PunkStep said:

Kane, having clearly bought his shirt from Matalan on the way to work, what with those packed-creases.

To be fair, I think he was under the impression that proper corporate attire was smart trousers and elbow pads, so the shirts were likely a very last minute purchase.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Nice to see Meltzer dressed up for his Hall of Fame induction today at that weird Wrestling Media Convention in Manchester.

He might be the oddest man alive.

E135A8AD-00CD-4465-8C4F-52759A7D3E24.jpeg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...