Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
16 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Earthquake is the same age as Finn Balor in that photo. The road owned that poor fucker.

I love the Quake, but he looked 43 when he was 23:

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I remember when I first realised Jim Cornette was only 32 in 1993 when he was doing whatever he was supposed to be doing with Yoko. He looked 52.

Posted
1 hour ago, scratchdj said:

Everyone looked older in the 70s/80s. The fact that Bill Murray was only 33 when Ghostbusters came out blows my mind. He’s always looked at least 50.

Is it maybe that, back then, we were willing to think of 33-year-olds as getting on a bit (colouring our perception of those individuals to this day), whereas the 33-year-olds of 2018 are our peers and therefore - pah! - obviously, not looking aged in the slightest, thank you very much.

Posted
9 hours ago, Daily Buzzard said:

I always think Buzz Sawyer was the standard bearer for looking old before his time, here he is as a young 24 year old during his very brief WWF run:

 

hqdefault.jpg

I love Buzz Sawyer. A tremendous talent.

Posted
49 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Someone on twitter described the Ric Flair picture as "like a bird feeding its young".

Sorry, which Flair photo's that?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...