Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted

This is a photo of an old acquaintance of mine, who I always knew as Damo a tall slightly pudgy guy with a ginger beard, but dark brown hair.

dm2.jpg

This is a photo of him now.

latest?cb=20170820215940

I only found out today that the guy I spent a lot of time speaking to on Xbox Live playing Halo with and eventually meeting at Download festival is in WWE. 

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Of course there’s been unmaskings in the ring before but have you ever seen a mask lobbed into the crowd?  Hana Kimura is one of the best heels I’ve seen in years.

 

Posted

Poor Andre would probably survive a bodyslam from him now.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Hang on, there's not a whole lot between him and Hall there, and I'm sure Chico's always been taller than him?

Posted

That promo they released for the nWo reunion tour was painful to watch. Hogan is woddling around saying something about Starrcade 97, was almost as desperate as the DX comedy stuff 10 years ago.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...