Otto Dem Wanz Posted October 17, 2018 Posted October 17, 2018 1 hour ago, Supremo said: I saw this on Twitter earlier. Chris Jericho’s transformation into Chris Benoit is almost complete. Fucks sake he looks a bit like my uncle who can’t walk properly, also he’s not skipped any meals lately has he?
Porkchopcash Posted October 17, 2018 Posted October 17, 2018 12 hours ago, Richard said: Trips assembling one hell of a talent pool in Orlando. He just needs his Neymar signing in Kenny Omega to really complete the project. Theres no one with the upside of Ron Waterman in there.
Paid Members Slapnut Posted October 17, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 17, 2018 1 hour ago, Supremo said: I saw this on Twitter earlier. Chris Jericho’s transformation into Chris Benoit is almost complete. It’s like Benoit and Kane had a child.
Paid Members air_raid Posted October 17, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 17, 2018 12 minutes ago, Slapnut said: It’s like Benoit and Kane had a child. Never mind "think of the offspring" ..... think of the conception.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted October 17, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 17, 2018 Boxer David Price in an old John Cena suit Jacket.
Joe Blog Posted October 17, 2018 Posted October 17, 2018 11 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said: Boxer David Price in an old John Cena suit Jacket.
Merzbow Posted October 17, 2018 Posted October 17, 2018 Is he about to do a food.... review? (that's probably a tad obscure)
Keith Houchen Posted October 17, 2018 Posted October 17, 2018 Price looks like he's Burning Down The House.
Otto Dem Wanz Posted October 19, 2018 Posted October 19, 2018 A few dignitaries at Jim Neidhart's funeral, look how smart Foley looks!
Paid Members FLips Posted October 19, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2018 What's the deal with The Rock's Mam? She seems to pop up everywhere.
Paid Members BomberPat Posted October 19, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2018 8 minutes ago, FelatioLips said: What's the deal with The Rock's Mam? She seems to pop up everywhere. Did she ever have a hand in running the Hawaii promotion? Rock's grandmother ran it for a few years after Peter Maivia died and was by all accounts well liked and respected. I know Rocky Johnson worked the Canadian circuit a lot, though I'm not sure he ever worked Stampede - if he did that would explain Rock's mum being close enough to Neidhart to attend the funeral, I'd have thought. It's probably just as simple as her having been on the periphery of the business long enough to have met everyone.
Paid Members Cod Eye Posted October 19, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2018 8 hours ago, BomberPat said: Did she ever have a hand in running the Hawaii promotion? Rock's grandmother ran it for a few years after Peter Maivia died and was by all accounts well liked and respected. I know Rocky Johnson worked the Canadian circuit a lot, though I'm not sure he ever worked Stampede - if he did that would explain Rock's mum being close enough to Neidhart to attend the funeral, I'd have thought. It's probably just as simple as her having been on the periphery of the business long enough to have met everyone. I seem to recollect in someones book(either Bret's or the history of Stampede one) that he was involved with Stampede.
Guest Posted October 20, 2018 Posted October 20, 2018 Wasn't there something about The Rock not wanting to work a dream match with Shawn Michaels because of Montreal, owing to his or his family's history with the Harts?
Paid Members WeeAl Posted October 20, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2018 I have heard/read that Rock had absolutely zero time for Shawn. Whether or not that was partly due to his allegiance to Bret and the Hart's or Shawn's behaviour/personality led to Rock taking the side of Bret, I'm not so sure.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.