Paid Members PunkStep Posted October 1, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 1, 2018 Whose tongue is that? I can't work it out.
Paid Members Bus Surfer Posted October 1, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 1, 2018 4 minutes ago, PunkStep said: Whose tongue is that? I can't work it out. That's gotta be Mrs Flair.
Guest Posted October 1, 2018 Posted October 1, 2018 I could've sworn WCW only announced him as a 14-time world champion by the end.
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted October 1, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 1, 2018 Well, the ones listed on his Wikipedia entry.
Paid Members air_raid Posted October 1, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 1, 2018 26 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said: I could've sworn WCW only announced him as a 14-time world champion by the end. If the lads lost count in 2000 where the title changed something like seven times in four weeks, perfectly understandable. Or stopped caring, perfectly understandable. He was announced at 13 during his barren spell 96-99, Uncensored 99 was 14, then two more during Russo's reign of terror.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted October 1, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 1, 2018 3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said: Maybe @Thunderplex can clarify? I’ll clarify that you’re a bunch of bastards!
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 2, 2018 "That's the Wall, brother"
TildeGuy~! Posted October 2, 2018 Posted October 2, 2018 7 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said: She's quite clearly not on the skyscraper. I couldn’t imagine the way your mind would work if you read Smackdown results ”Samoa Joe cuts a promo on AJ Styles”
Guest Posted October 2, 2018 Posted October 2, 2018 That's just daft. Obviously I'd realise, not being a thickie, that Joe and the producers agreed to forego his scheduled AJ promo as the show was running long.
Sheffbag Posted October 5, 2018 Posted October 5, 2018 On 10/1/2018 at 1:45 PM, Silky Kisser said: That's gotta be this years Mrs Flair. corrected.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted October 5, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 5, 2018 10 minutes ago, Sheffbag said: corrected. Goldberg should nick that…
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.