The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, Bicurious Dad said:

The hair doesn't help Quake there, although it's still a clear gulf even without it.

Untitled.png

Please put Aiden English pics in spoiler tags in future.

Sheamus is great on social media. Heā€™s taken some flack over the years for his WWE Championship reigns,Ā which obviously isnā€™t his fault heā€™s just doing what heā€™s told,Ā and got labelled as HHHā€™s boy because they worked out together a couple of times, but I think heā€™s been decent more often than not, and heā€™s great when heā€™s just being himself

Edited by WyattSheepMask

19 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Sheamus is great on social media. Heā€™s taken some flack over the years for his WWE Championship reigns,Ā which obviously isnā€™t his fault heā€™s just doing what heā€™s told,Ā and got labelled as HHHā€™s boy because they worked out together a couple of times, but I think heā€™s been decent more often than not, and heā€™s great when heā€™s just being himself

He's only really been a transitional champ hasn't he? Nothing wrong with that, but it probably shouldn't happen 3 times. He's a great tag wrestler, bloody love The Bar

Ā 

anyway, came here to post this:

DoLd7KGXsAAah_-.jpg

1 hour ago, sj5522 said:

He's only really been a transitional champ hasn't he? Nothing wrong with that, but it probably shouldn't happen 3 times. He's a great tag wrestler, bloody love The Bar

Oh absolutely a transitional champion, but there were some saying that he only gotĀ the belt due to ā€œbeing matesā€ with HHH and forgotteting that hisĀ first 2 championships wereĀ when they were throwing shit at the walls and seeing what stuck, they even put the World title on Jack Swagger for fucks sake. AndĀ like I said beforeĀ heā€™s just doing what heā€™s told to do, itā€™s not like he has a tonne of political power or anything.

Iā€™ll always have time for Sheamus, if you have him as a heel heā€™s a decent enough talent who can fill a gap between big shows to feud with the face champion, and as a face you send him to do a load of media work which he handles very well.Ā Heā€™s definitely found his niche in teaming with Cesaro, who has also benefitted from the formation of The Bar as he was going absolutely nowhere andĀ to borrow a line from the New Generation Podcast, was never going to ascend to main event status, no matter how many claimed otherwise.

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, sj5522 said:

Ā 

anyway, came here to post this:

DoLd7KGXsAAah_-.jpg

I can never see Low Ki without instantly thinking of another picture..Ā 

Ā 

34fd7qu.jpg