Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted

Shouldn't this be in off topic? I don't remember Sarah Jessica Parker being involved in wrestling.

Beaten to it.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Jericho's a big lad now isnt he?

43985277_328149301329597_8711124491926149585_n.thumb.jpg.c85113a1f54f299b9f7453713fe9961e.jpg

“I stopped doing weights, stopped doing cardio... all you need to stay in shape and feel 10 years younger is DDP Yoga...”

Jericho, been drinking the cool aid alongside the beers apparently.

  • Paid Members
Posted

He's a bit of a mess. IIRC, he said he intentionally tried to have a "blockier" physique for his NJPW run so he could convincingly pull off his mini Bruiser Brody gimmick he's been doing.

Of course, he just looks like he loves a kebab over cardio.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I don't really get the "ha ha Jericho is fat" thing. He's... clearly not. Especially next to Chunk McPodgeyson on the left, whichever Buck he is. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...