Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

For someone so tall, he never looked like he could back it up. I don't know if it was the massive, over sized pants, wank hair and bum fluff facial hair combo or the doughy, definition-less physique, but he never really looked a threat. At least the likes of Samoa Joe(or Ember Moon in the woman's game) look like they are double hard bastards...

 

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Yeah you just named like 4 guys, who are all incredibly talented in other ways. I raise you lesnar, styles, balor, reigns, rollins, ambrose, strowman, lashley etc etc etc. How is this even being argued, vinny might give a fat lad a token run now and then but as i say, 90% of the time it goes on the chap with the bod?

For a professional athlete that look is totally unacceptable.

  • Paid Members
Posted

While I admire the effort he has taken in oiling up, in his current condition it just looks like he's dropped a fish supper down his chest while eating in his pants in front of the telly.

Posted

He looks like what he is now doesn’t he? A guy on the way down with money in the bank that doesn’t careless. Over achieved as far is I’m concerned and now laughing all the way to the bank 

Posted

Eh? That’s exactly why he’s laughing all the way to the bank! He lucked into a position, got to the main roster and can now command way more than he’s actually worth! 

  • Paid Members
Posted

He's enormous, was at one point in shape and was in WWE until recently. I doubt either he or his bank balance are delighted about wrestling in what looks to be the local sports centre in front of about 10 people.

Also, barring some career renaissance, who the fuck is going to be booking Big Cass on the indies long term on money? I think he's doing pretty much the exact opposite of laughing to the bank, which also probably explains why he's been on the Orson Welles diet for the past six months.

Posted

Depends on what you think his expectations are to be fair. Personally I think he thought ‘well that was good while it lasted, I can get fat and have tits like Malteser’s now’ and be content with that 

Posted
18 minutes ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

Talking of bad pics

Imagine how this guys career would have gone if he couldn't talk?? 

 

dustynwachamp.jpg

To be fair, big Dust was from a period where that wasn't too abnormal, whereas now you're really noticeable if you don't have an athletic physique.

  • Moderators
Posted

Caught a glimpse of this when scrolling down FB and thought HBK must be shooting a new straight to DVD movie over here with some big ginger hoss from NXT. Turns out it's just the local bobbies promoting International Men's Day.

x0rJZ5S.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...