The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

2 minutes ago, Statto said:

That’s what got him fired from WWE/Performance Centre job, IIRC. Someone found out he’d tested positive at a powerlifting event (several months after it happened) and that was that.

Love the fact that in wwe you can lose your job due to PED use in a comp in an unrelated industry??

6 minutes ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

Love the fact that in wwe you can lose your job due to PED use in a comp in an unrelated industry??

It's a bad look to have your trainers on PEDs, innit. It was all damage control and I bet a fair few other places would have done it too, like imagine if a football coach was caught doing that.

Edited by Merzbow

Always made me chuckle during the 00s where Edge, Randy etc were shrinking and WWE were all about the 'no gear' and there's Vince In his 60s the most jacked dude on the roster....... 10 years after the steroid trial.

Dudes in their 60s with his work schedule just don't look like that. 

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

The best wrestling figure thing this year. Fuck yes!

Custom by a bloke on Instagram called Crookedmatt. Absolutely beautiful.

Wow, that is gorgeous.

I heard Zack Ryder mention this on the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast a couple of weeks ago, but I never imagined the finished thing looking so good.

Doesn't even look too difficult to do either, I bet it will inspire tonnes of people to try to make their own now.