Keith Houchen Posted December 20, 2018 Posted December 20, 2018 23 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said: brain washed by Keith Houchen I'm the Bray Wyatt of the forum, controls and manipulates a small handful of followers. The rest of the people are bored shitless by his stale gimmick and wish he'd fuck off.
Joe Blog Posted December 20, 2018 Posted December 20, 2018 25 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: I'm the Bray Wyatt of the forum, controls and manipulates a small handful of followers. The rest of the people are bored shitless by his stale gimmick and wish he'd fuck off. Can I be your Harper? I’m not willing to be Rowan though, useless fucker.
Members SuperBacon Posted December 20, 2018 Members Posted December 20, 2018 1 hour ago, Frankie Crisp said: This may be a bit more familiar for you, Mab. That’s the toughest wank I’ve ever had. Never been so stressed having a tug
Paid Members Chris B Posted December 21, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 21, 2018 11 hours ago, SuperBacon said: That’s the toughest wank I’ve ever had. Never been so stressed having a tug Could have been worse. I'd just finished and it suddenly turned into a picture of Flair and his wife, which was a buzzkill.
WyattSheepMask Posted December 21, 2018 Posted December 21, 2018 14 hours ago, Joe Blog said: Can I be your Harper? I’m not willing to be Rowan though, useless fucker. I’ve had bring Rowan covered for quite some time
Joe Blog Posted December 21, 2018 Posted December 21, 2018 9 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said: I’ve had bring Rowan covered for quite some time Well looks like the gang is all here.
Paid Members Supremo Posted December 21, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 21, 2018 Sheamus posted this. It's truly the era of every bloke getting every belt.
Keith Houchen Posted December 21, 2018 Posted December 21, 2018 Meh, that's about a third of a Fludder.
Paid Members Wretch Posted December 21, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 21, 2018 Sting has turned up at the Wolves and Liverpool match
Paid Members mim731 Posted December 21, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 21, 2018 56 minutes ago, Wretch said: Sting has turned up at the Wolves and Liverpool match "He does this...he does that...he went to Greggs in Wolves and got real fat"
Paid Members Supremo Posted December 27, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 27, 2018 The future of that company all huddled in one corner at last night's Madison Square Garden show.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted December 27, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 27, 2018 Great picture. Crazy to think how fucking incredible they all look. Fast forward five years to when we're all moaning on here about how they've been wasted because Ricochet is on 205 live, Black is in a tag team with Cesaro, Riddle's been sacked for smoking pot and Dream is dressed as Santa for a comedy skit. Pete Dunne has been World Champion for 568 days though so it's not all bad.
Paid Members Cod Eye Posted December 27, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 27, 2018 5 distinct characters, 5 distinct looks and probably more importantly, 5 distinct wrestling styles. 3 things that have been missing in the WWE for years.
Sonny Mustang Posted December 27, 2018 Posted December 27, 2018 I can only go off what I heard on twitter but apparently the nxt chant was the loudest of the night!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.