Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 minute ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Who’s between Bob Orton and Honky? He’s the only one I don’t instantly recognise.

Tony Atlas init

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
3 minutes ago, David said:

I assume the grinning goon at the door in the background isn't part of the legends tour?

I dunno... that’s definitely HBK’s chin...

Posted
27 minutes ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

One Bushwacker? I didn't know they had autonomy from one another.

Luke lives in America and still wrestles (last match was in August).

Butch lives in New Zealand and hasn't wrestled for 17 years.

  • Paid Members
Posted
24 minutes ago, King_Of_Bling_Bling said:

Who is the fella in the blue suit?

 

Why did this instantly make me think of Art Donovan at KOTR ‘94? 

That’s a cracking photo. My first thought looking at it though was ‘fuck, Kim Tate from Emmerdale’s let herself go’. Then I realised it was Greg Valentine. 

Posted
18 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Why did this instantly make me think of Art Donovan at KOTR ‘94? 

How much does he weigh?

 

I guess it's just a dodgy angle for the photo then. Spent way too long looking at it trying to figure out who it was.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Seeing the Demolition lads in that photo has made me chuckle, as I will never forget the amount(lack) of effort Ax puts into his face paint on that shoot interview thing they did. It was the one where they made a big deal of filming them painting up, but while Smash works on a reletivly intricate design(same as in the photo), Ax simply draws two triangles on his face and chalks fuck on it. It really amused me!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...