Paid Members gmoney Posted December 31, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 31, 2018 On 12/28/2018 at 4:19 PM, tiger_rick said: Pic of JC this week. I really want to see him grow his sideburns now. Shadow cast by his big ears makes him look like a member of the flying Elvises. Rico On 12/28/2018 at 8:28 PM, Kaz Hayashi said: Gangrel, when he looked shit hot. Dolph Lundgren
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted December 31, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 31, 2018 He’s going full on Goku with that barnet.
Paid Members ColinBollocks Posted January 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 1, 2019 Dua Lipa and the largest cock in the room, brother.
Paid Members Sir Colin from Cardiff Posted January 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 1, 2019 On 12/28/2018 at 4:19 PM, tiger_rick said: Pic of JC this week. I really want to see him grow his sideburns now. Shadow cast by his big ears makes him look like a member of the flying Elvises. Is Cena now classed as part time and therefore not part of the testing program anymore? I know they say he has freaky genetics but at 40+ it looks like he's had some assistance from somewhere.
Merzbow Posted January 1, 2019 Posted January 1, 2019 I know sweet FA about bodybuilding but I'm sure he's spoken about radically changing how he works out and how it's given him that body type.
Paid Members Sir Colin from Cardiff Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 Trust me that looks like someone who's had assistance. Not saying he has. Like you said it may have been a change in how he trains. It's feesible. It just looks like now the testing is no longer an issue he got some help. There's a vast array of things out there. From asthma medication to injections. He's cut so much fat whilst keeping muscle, which is plausible with the correct training, I'm just not 100% convinced. But they always said he had freaky genetics.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 I have to laugh at people mocking Cenas hair on twitter. I’d fucking kill for half of his hair including the bald patch. I try and grow my barnet for a month and it looks like a map of the Orkney Islands. The lad looks mint.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 Gangrel's pic makes no sense. Surely a vampire sits in a coffin all day and not a gym?
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted January 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2019 5 minutes ago, bAzTNM#1 said: Gangrel's pic makes no sense. Surely a vampire sits in a coffin all day and not a gym? Goes to the gym at night
SuperstarNeilC Posted January 4, 2019 Posted January 4, 2019 The 46 stone McGuire twins grab 40 winks before kicking the shit out of someone https://goo.gl/images/uWTXdx Fuck!!! How do i post an image?
Paid Members Murtz Posted January 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2019 The image size limit is probably the issue
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2019 On 1/4/2019 at 5:18 PM, SuperstarNeilC said: Fuck!!! How do i post an image? Like dis. You were posting a link to a search result. You need to link to the image direct.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.