Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted
5 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

22153288-1715-4E1E-BF1E-C0982AD7F15F_zps

So, British Strong Style were Sports Personality of the Year. Pete Dunne looks thrilled as always

Looks like someone screen-capped a Hall of Fame ceremony and stuck a Clare Balding cut-out in front.

  • Paid Members
Posted
10 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

80s reunion on at the labour club.

57b90486c2837586be47b98e14f99ae1.jpg

"We meet again, Fraulein. You Americans, you're all the same. Always overdressing for the wrong occasions."

Posted

I don’t think the British Strong Style guys like that lad from Blue Peter who does backstage interviews on NXT UK.

This was the photo from the red carpet at last nights Sports Personality-

81F93AEC-7BC9-4EE3-873D-6BD765C376B9_zps

And this is the one Tyler Bate posted on his Instagram- 

C82C17AD-2199-42DC-95E6-81E65F7C688F_zps

  • Paid Members
Posted

If I knew I had to sit through the Sports Personality of the Year Awards, I'd look considerably more pissed off than that. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I've always thought Dunne was so incredibly over rated. I just don't see the appeal to the extent others do. I bet he's a right twat too. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...