Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
4 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

If you book Gary Wolfe 2018, you dont deserve to have money. He was shite 20 years ago.

I've not heard of him working for years, probably since 3PW was around. The highlight of his career was when he was attacked by Shane Douglas while wearing a halo.

He looks tiny here, I always imagined him being a big guy.

Posted
7 hours ago, Daily Buzzard said:

I've not heard of him working for years, probably since 3PW was around. The highlight of his career was when he was attacked by Shane Douglas while wearing a halo.

He looks tiny here, I always imagined him being a big guy.

If you ever see him and Tony Durante doing jobs for the likes of Rick Rude and the Hart Foundation in '89 or as the American Pitbulls in the NAWA in '90, they were always steroid midgets. No height, but loads of muscle mass packed onto their frames.

Posted

It’s becoming quite common. He’s 55 years old. In the last few months alone I’ve seen Al Snow & Kevin Nash post pictures showing they are also in the best physical shape of their lives in their late 50’s.

  • Paid Members
Posted
9 hours ago, dopper said:

It’s becoming quite common. He’s 55 years old. In the last few months alone I’ve seen Al Snow & Kevin Nash post pictures showing they are also in the best physical shape of their lives in their late 50’s.

Yeah it's definitely getting that it's happening a little bit more. A combination of some guys getting out of the business with their mind still in tact, having trained throughout their careers but no longer having the trappings of being on the road, and having the time on their hands to put in hard graft in the gym now they are (mostly) retired. Hardcore Holly, X-Pac and Rey Mysterio are three more guys who have been seen to have been in great shape this past few years, when conventional wisdom would generally suggest the opposite happening. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

There's nothing like thinking about your own mortality to get you eating well and excercising more. I question the " best physical shape" comment though. I'm not convinced a 50-something dude on the gas building up his body is healthy. And from their recent appearances, they're clearly not moving anything like they did in their prime. Fair play to them though. It's a bit like Vince and Meltzer. I don't know why you'd want to look like that but it's fuck all to do with me. If they're happy, so be it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...