Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Christ. Wrestler gets binned from his dream job, shortly after splitting with his long-term girlfriend. Probably eat's a shit load of carbs and showers himself in booze every night as a coping mechanism. Then gets fat-shamed for returning to work. He doesn't look THAT bad to me all things considered. Some of you cunts must look like 80's Schwarzenegger. 

 

Posted
14 hours ago, Richard said:

Christ. Wrestler gets binned from his dream job, shortly after splitting with his long-term girlfriend. Probably eat's a shit load of carbs and showers himself in booze every night as a coping mechanism. Then gets fat-shamed for returning to work. He doesn't look THAT bad to me all things considered. Some of you cunts must look like 80's Schwarzenegger. 

 

Not Arnie, I have been compared to Ross off Emmerdale and also Robbie Fowler, regardless, big Cass still looks shit. Wrestling is 90% cosmetic at the top level, if he ever wants to earn proper money he better lose 5 stone and tone up, otherwise he'll be performing in high school gym's and doing RF Shoots to scrape by.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I do feel like I fat shame Ohno in particular quite a lot on here. I just can’t get over it though. He’s literally paid to hang around one of the best facilities on the planet for training and nutrition and yet he’s still in worse shape than me, who sits in an office all day, then spends every other waking moment caring for a toddler. I’m probably in the worst shape of my life at the moment and yet watching Ohno makes me feel like I could be doing a lot worse.

 

Posted

A wrestlers look is fair game, a wrestlers looks aren’t. When you have “Big” as part of your gimmick name then get on the carbs. 

 

  • Paid Members
Posted
5 hours ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

In his defense at least he's still tall as fuck.

Haha, that’s one of the better replies yet.

5 hours ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

Wrestling is 90% cosmetic at the top level, if he ever wants to earn proper money he better lose 5 stone and tone up, otherwise he'll be performing in high school gym's and doing RF Shoots to scrape by.

You mean like Samoa Joe, Kevin Owens, Nia Jax and Killian Dain? I bet Jericho is shitting it too.

I’ll bow out at this point but yeah, the fact he is a bit shit is why he’s reached his peak, not because he’s got tits.

Posted

Yeah he's no diesel i think kevin nash could wrestle rings around him and talk rings around him.. all he had going for him was his height and that runt Enzo doing his mic work

Posted

In all honesty, I don't mind his new look so much.

He's always had this weird, doughy, skinny-fat body which never suited somebody who's pushing 7ft tall. At least he's got the "midget bullier" look down.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...