Members SuperBacon Posted December 5, 2018 Members Posted December 5, 2018 Maffews looking like the cat who got the cream(y chicken pie)
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted December 5, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 5, 2018 Can we get back to having captions please? Who are any of the people in that picture @John Matrix? I'm guessing from the spelling in @SuperBacon's comment it's botchamania guy.
Members SuperBacon Posted December 5, 2018 Members Posted December 5, 2018 17 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: Can we get back to having captions please? Who are any of the people in that picture @John Matrix? I'm guessing from the spelling in @SuperBacon's comment it's botchamania guy. It’s not. It just looks like him. I was trying to be humourous. I’m pretty sure it’s Bowler. No clue who the ladies are.
Paid Members John Matrix Posted December 5, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 5, 2018 56 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: Can we get back to having captions please? Who are any of the people in that picture @John Matrix? I'm guessing from the spelling in @SuperBacon's comment it's botchamania guy. Forgive me. I struggle to find the words to do justice to a photo of Britwres' Adam Bowler surrounded by a bevvie of beauties whilst wearing a CUK hoodie. I eagerly await being offered out by DM in the imminent future.
WyattSheepMask Posted December 5, 2018 Posted December 5, 2018 Good too see he’s got the emergency chairs ready in case of a rush of paying customers at the door
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted December 5, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 5, 2018 45 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: It’s not. It just looks like him. I was trying to be humourous. I’m pretty sure it’s Bowler. No clue who the ladies are. Thanks, I've never seen a picture of Maffew so had no reason to believe it wasn't!
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted December 5, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 5, 2018 12 hours ago, John Matrix said: Last known photo of the Dynamite Kid. Poor bastard was pretty much gone by the end. RIP.
Merzbow Posted December 6, 2018 Posted December 6, 2018 Blondie does have a look on her like she has a shotgun pointed behind her back.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted December 6, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 6, 2018 Elias just chilling in Chile.
RancidPunx Posted December 9, 2018 Posted December 9, 2018 See that Bob Backlund picture on page 9 ( you should be able to swipe right on the pic), did that match take place at SummerSlam 92 ? That orange neon sign in the bottom left looks a bit like the SummerSlam logo right ?
WyattSheepMask Posted December 9, 2018 Posted December 9, 2018 10 minutes ago, RancidPunx said: See that Bob Backlund picture on page 9 ( you should be able to swipe right on the pic), did that match take place at SummerSlam 92 ? That orange neon sign in the bottom left looks a bit like the SummerSlam logo right ? July 12th 1992 - Maple Leaf Gardens, Toronto according to Cagematch.net. Backlund came back in July for 3 house shows, but then did appear again until October, so missed the summer entirely
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted December 9, 2018 Paid Members Posted December 9, 2018 It would have been very light if it was at Wembley. Ironic for a dark match.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.