Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

I don't really get the "ha ha Jericho is fat" thing. He's... clearly not. Especially next to Chunk McPodgeyson on the left, whichever Buck he is. 

That's Omega isn't it. And Jericho is way fatter than him.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted
43 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

That's Omega isn't it. And Jericho is way fatter than him.

OH SHIT. I thought Jericho was on the right! I've just twigged that's Omega :duh:

Go ahead, call him fat.

Posted
2 hours ago, Sphinx said:

45246303412_1f6c6cfb4a_b.jpg

Edit: I've ballsed up displaying this as an image on here. Anyone able to help?

No worries @Thunderplex, fixed that for you.

Edit: Sorry, I meant @Sphinx.

  • Paid Members
Posted
5 hours ago, Ralphy said:

my initial thought when seeing this picture was that jericho looked like the lovechild of meat loaf and axl rose 

Jesus, don't tell him that. He'll love it.

Posted

I think Richie's hair looks a little bit like Flairs when he got older.  I have a pic for comparison, any old pic, first one I found on google.

 

 

ric-flair-commitment-ceremony

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...