Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted November 3, 2018 Awards Moderator Posted November 3, 2018 17 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: I think Richie's hair looks a little bit like Flairs when he got older. I have a pic for comparison, any old pic, first one I found on google. @Thunderplex always strikes me as a big fan of Bottom, he’ll be able to confirm.
Jimmy Boy Posted November 4, 2018 Posted November 4, 2018 21 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said: He was obviously wooed by her smashing blouse Probably takes her to the lamb and flag
Paid Members air_raid Posted November 4, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 4, 2018 They honeymooned at the Marveloso Splendido Hotelo.
Paid Members chokeout Posted November 4, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 4, 2018 4 hours ago, air_raid said: They honeymooned at the Marveloso Splendido Hotelo. Looks like Ted Rogers in a dress
Jimmy Boy Posted November 5, 2018 Posted November 5, 2018 I hope that psychotic, welsh bastard cannonball taffy ‘o Jones didn’t show up
Syl Posted November 10, 2018 Posted November 10, 2018 On 11/6/2018 at 10:40 PM, Onyx2 said: Wow, Drew does actually look quite a lot like the Underfaker who used to do the rounds over here during the 90s/00s! I wonder what happened to all of those WWF tribute acts- taker, Kane, LoD etc?
WyattSheepMask Posted November 10, 2018 Posted November 10, 2018 1 hour ago, Ralphy said: Neville looking pretty damn shredded these days, i think body fat is optional for him or something....! That’s the Roidy Magoo Award sorted for this year then
Paid Members mim731 Posted November 10, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 10, 2018 1 hour ago, Ralphy said: Neville looking pretty damn shredded these days, i think body fat is optional for him or something....! -------------- 1 In fairness, if I walked out on my job and had nothing but free time while presumably still getting paid, I would be in the gym constantly too.
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted November 10, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 10, 2018 I'd be in the pub and/or with the other half. This is why I'm a fatty.
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted November 11, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 11, 2018 That is fucking inhuman. You could slot a coin in between his abs!
Paid Members Supremo Posted November 11, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 11, 2018 And on the other end of the spectrum, check out Cass-ius Ohno’s new look.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted November 11, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 11, 2018 They should work it into his gimmick. Give us six weeks of vignettes of him living in Japan and training in Sumo. Bring him back with a new Fuji and a big nappy.
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted November 11, 2018 Moderators Posted November 11, 2018 Got a hankering for some pepperoni.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.