SuperstarNeilC Posted January 6, 2019 Posted January 6, 2019 Thanks Onyx2 Here’s one more to post please (the McGuire Twins were arrested in 1965 for burglary) https://goo.gl/images/YvPw8L
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted January 6, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2019 9 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said: Thanks Onyx2 Here’s one more to post please (the McGuire Twins were arrested in 1965 for burglary) https://goo.gl/images/YvPw8L Next time you’re on Google, search “how to copy link to image”
Paid Members theironshake Posted January 6, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2019 Those McGuire twins http://IMG/http://www.gccwhistory.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/mcguire-twins-on-bikes-04.jpg/IMg
Paid Members theironshake Posted January 6, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2019 I will work out how to post images. I'm getting too old to learn I think
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted January 6, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2019 PAC back in the toon last night. With his DG belt, looking absolutely mint.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 6, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted January 6, 2019 How was he? Did he get a good reaction?
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted January 6, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2019 4 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said: How was he? Did he get a good reaction? Fucking crackers reaction. The crowd were very very loud. Truly deafening and louder than any live event pop I’ve ever experienced. Some very clever PAC chants too, original, but funny. He couldn’t help but smirk. His match with Starr was wonderful. Top quality stuff. I won’t go in to details about what transpired as the event was 5 weeks worth of tapings. So I won’t spoil.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 6, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted January 6, 2019 35 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said: Fucking crackers reaction. The crowd were very very loud. Truly deafening and louder than any live event pop I’ve ever experienced. Some very clever PAC chants too, original, but funny. He couldn’t help but smirk. His match with Starr was wonderful. Top quality stuff. I won’t go in to details about what transpired as the event was 5 weeks worth of tapings. So I won’t spoil. Let me know when it’s available to watch, I’ll have to keep an eye out!
dopper Posted January 6, 2019 Posted January 6, 2019 I read on his opponent’s Twitter the match will be up on Defiant Wrestling’s YouTube for free in the next few days.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted January 6, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2019 1 hour ago, dopper said: I read on his opponent’s Twitter the match will be up on Defiant Wrestling’s YouTube for free in the next few days. Indeed. They filmed 5 shows worth last night, 17 matches in total, all going on their YouTube channel for free. Some of which is up there now. Some fast editing that like.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted January 6, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2019 37 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said: They filmed 5 shows worth last night, 17 matches in total 17 matches? Wow. I imagine there were angles as well, and not just start-to-finish matches? How long did the show run in total?
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted January 6, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2019 6 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said: 17 matches? Wow. I imagine there were angles as well, and not just start-to-finish matches? How long did the show run in total? Around 4 hours. 6.30 - approx 11.00. My back is still fucking killing. Yup, a few in ring promos to boot.
Paid Members garynysmon Posted January 8, 2019 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2019 Ted DiBiase tweeted this photo of the lads. I couldn't make out half of the current WWE roster, but no problem with this lot.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 8, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted January 8, 2019 Who’s between Bob Orton and Honky? He’s the only one I don’t instantly recognise.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.