Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Sir Steve Redgrave said:

I actually like the sound of The Sherri Martel Sensational Invitational Battle Royal.

And because she was also Queen Sherri, it'd be a Royal Battle Royal, making its full name the Queen Sherri Martel Sensational Invitational Royal Battle Royal, 

Still better than Roadblock: End of the Line, or Great Balls Of Fire.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, big7thletter said:

I would have thought they'd make a better person originally originally instead of the fabulous moolah. I thought they could'a gone for Sable.

Really? Granted she didn’t abuse women etc, all very commendable. And whilst a million miles away from negative PR and public image compared to Moolah, you’ve suggested as an alternative someone whose career in the WWE consisted of her not wanting to get her tits out, suing the company for requesting her to do so, her subsequently getting her tits out, and then again for playboy? Ok.

Sherri was exactly the name that came to my head. Some cracking shouts regarding the ‘sensational’ and ‘queen’ aspects. 

Speaking of dickish moves....

Tammy Sytch recently said on a shoot interview that Madusa was having a relationship with Kevin Nash when he was Diesel and she was Alundra Blayze in WWF.

She said 'Ooops, maybe I shouldn't have revealed that. She's my friend. No doubt I'll get a call if she hears about this.'

Admittedly Sytch has almost zero credibility these days but it is a pretty shit thing to do especially as Nash is/was married at the time. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Speaking of dickish moves....

Tammy Sytch recently said on a shoot interview that Madusa was having a relationship with Kevin Nash when he was Diesel and she was Alundra Blayze in WWF.

She said 'Ooops, maybe I shouldn't have revealed that. She's my friend. No doubt I'll get a call if she hears about this.'

Admittedly Sytch has almost zero credibility these days but it is a pretty shit thing to do especially as Nash is/was married at the time.

Hardly going to affect Nash is it? He made a gag on TV about "eating a little Korean" when he was shagging a Nitro girl later than that.

• Paid Members

Macaulay Culkin and Rusev are working a Wrestlemania angle on Twitter. It’ll probably lead to nothing, but fucking hell, if there’s one man who could make a Home Alone segment work it’s Rusev. I love the idea of some daft sketches during Mania where Rusev is chasing Culkin around the arena, but slipping on Micro Machines or getting paint cans thrown into his face. Three or four of them would do wonders to break up the monotony of seven hours of matches.

Watched a bit of that steroid video this morning, he accuses the likes of Stone Cold, The Rock, Jinder Mahal, Sheamus and John Cena without giving any proof and he tried to confirm Roman Reigns too but he ordered with an alias, load of bollocks. 

3 minutes ago, Weezenal said:

Shouldn't heels use steroids?

How else do you think Sin Cara leaps over the top rope from the floor?