Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

He's been doing the "Saved by Christ" shit for a few years now. I'm not sure why he's bothering to draw attention to himself. From what I understand he gets regular work in the film industry so he should keep himself out of the limelight. He was always an unimaginably boring wrestler anyway. I have no idea how he got the buzz/attention that he did.

  • Paid Members
Posted
55 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

He's been doing the "Saved by Christ" shit for a few years now. I'm not sure why he's bothering to draw attention to himself. From what I understand he gets regular work in the film industry so he should keep himself out of the limelight. He was always an unimaginably boring wrestler anyway. I have no idea how he got the buzz/attention that he did.

There was a brief period when he stopped being a generic indy bloke and started doing the sleazy gimmick that he was interesting - but he got very one-note very quickly, and knowing what we know about him now, it's retroactively made even that initial, interesting point completely unwatchable.

Posted
20 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I believe David Starr has also gone down the "found God" route and has started posting about what a great person he is now. 

It seems to be a popular thing to do in American circles if you are a bit of a wrong 'un. 

Same here, it's what Russell Brand is doing.

Posted

Joey Ryan had had that series going for a while. I admit i've watched a bit, his level of narcissism is unbelievable, he is clearly still totally in love with himself and believes he is still relevant in pro wrestling. 

  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

He’s been arguing on there all day it seems and doubling down on why he’s doing so.

But fucking hell, all she said was he can’t act. It’s not even heel wor from him. It’s just been a cunt for the sake of it. 

Posted

Same guy that thought it was a good idea to try an Andrew Tate worship gimmick online, half wonder if he did actually look up to the rapist and sex trafficker.

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

look up to the rapist

He’s best mates with registered sex offender Chasyn Rance. And hangs out with Marty Scurll. Good chance he actually does admire Andrew Tate. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...