Chili Posted March 27 Posted March 27 Really is a shame Tommy Dreamer's legacy isn't 'ruined Wrestlemania X7.' Quote
AshC Posted March 27 Posted March 27 5 hours ago, wordsfromlee said: Is this not the man who wanted to have breast implants for a gimmick? Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted March 27 Author Paid Members Posted March 27 38 minutes ago, AshC said: Is this not the man who wanted to have breast implants for a gimmick? He’s also the man with a trans child. Quote
Merzbow Posted March 27 Posted March 27 Dust has always been the biggest fucking idiot, any interaction with him since the start of social media would tell you that so I'd hope it's a mistake but didn't he also go MAGA recently too? Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted March 27 Paid Members Posted March 27 Yeah I’d like to give him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he didn’t understand the tweet. As he’s a proud stepdad of a trans person. But fuck knows tbh. Maybe he’s like the rest. An arsehole. Quote
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted April 13 Paid Members Posted April 13 Eddie Kingston on threads: Quote
Paid Members Wretch Posted April 13 Paid Members Posted April 13 Eddie Kingston or Charlie Kelly? Looks like he bashes rats too. Quote
The Gaffer Posted April 13 Posted April 13 I'm gonna give Eddie a pass there. Seems like just the gruff and garbled ramblings of a decidedly tech-unsavvy person moreso than putting one's foot in it with a dodgy opinion. He may as well be cutting a promo on TV. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted April 13 Paid Members Posted April 13 Agree with Gaffer - to be honest, I'm not sure what's being implied here? He may just have a personal problem with the ROH locker-room culture and their professionalism, it can happen. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted April 13 Paid Members Posted April 13 Probably more the homophobic slur that's raised hackles, no? Quote
organizedkaos Posted April 13 Posted April 13 (edited) I mean it's kinda garbled isn't it. The quickest path to it making "sense" is that the "at" should be "as" intimating that the ROH locker room is cool but everything else isn't I realise that it's probably not worth caring about As people have said, EK having a rant seems pretty on brand. Just that there clearly does seem to be something up with him not getting any prominence on AEW TV despite clearly being quite over... Given Eddie's whole thing with being so good at connecting with a crowd along with being so open about his struggles I don't think it's overly gossipy to be somewhat intruiged by what's up. Edited April 13 by organizedkaos Chic - My forbidden lover (Addison Groove Edit) Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted April 13 Paid Members Posted April 13 2 hours ago, gmoney said: Probably more the homophobic slur that's raised hackles, no? Ah. Still a blind spot for me; I need to pay more attention to the actual insults in question. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 13 Members Posted April 13 5 hours ago, Wretch said: Eddie Kingston or Charlie Kelly? Looks like he bashes rats too. I think the Birds of War would definitely win the trios belts. STOMP CLAP STOMP STOMP CLAP Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.